Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is 33 and can still do it for a club like Villa as he has an amazing brain and 2 great feet. Plus his signing would be like when Chelsea signed Gullit. It makes other players take notice of Villa

He is 33 and can still do it for a club like Villa as he has an amazing brain and 2 great feet. Plus his signing would be like when Chelsea signed Gullit. It makes other players take notice of Villa

Still can't see either MON or Raul being remotely interested in this one. He will more than likely head for one of the middle east leagues and pick up mega bucks in an easy league?

Does it, he'd be similar to Hierro, Salgado legends of Real Madrid and finishing their careers for smaller clubs. Bolton attracted Ivan Campo.

They also signed Nicholas Anelka

Still can't see either MON or Raul being remotely interested in this one. He will more than likely head for one of the middle east leagues and pick up mega bucks in an easy league?

Dont think MON would but im sure Raul will as he always wanted to play in England and he doesnt seem the type of player attracted by glamour of London.

He is going to Schalke anyway

Alexis Sanchez, make it happen MON. :rant:

A player with potential but right now all he really does is dribble and is fast. His technical ability when it comes to passing and finishing is pretty poor and physically he is weak. I'm not sure if we can improve him enough to in turn improve the side. I'd take that Mauricio Isla at right back though. if we're talking Chileans.

A player with potential but right now all he really does is dribble and is fast. His technical ability when it comes to passing and finishing is pretty poor and physically he is weak. I'm not sure if we can improve him enough to in turn improve the side. I'd take that Mauricio Isla at right back though. if we're talking Chileans.

Sanchez didnt really impress me at the World Cup with his final ball. Reminds me of a young Cristiano Ronaldo with dribbling and no end product

Sanchez didnt really impress me at the World Cup with his final ball. Reminds me of a young Cristiano Ronaldo with dribbling and no end product

Sounds quite like McGeady aswell who we are going to pay £10M for apparently???

Plus his signing would be like when Chelsea signed Gullit. It makes other players take notice of Villa

Yup, and do you know what those other players will be thinking?

"Old man,

there's a place you can go.

I said old man

when you're short on your dough.

Just like Heskey

when you're on the decline

you can be awful and still sign...

*bang bang bang bang bang*

It's fun to play for the Aston Oldies

you can be toss and still earn readies

Old man old man, though you have lost your touch

We will still pay you far too much."

Another article says we're interested in Mathieu Flamini

Honestly we must get linked every window with well over 100 players and sign less than a tenth of that.

Also this must now be the lastest point we've had in a MON summer window without a purchase? I think we've bought atleast one player in previous summer windows before the 21st July, correct me if I'm wrong?