Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right so who are we spending our Milner Money on then?

only mon knows but be prepared to be shocked

have there ever been any shock signings recently.. we were linked with Dunne Warnock Harewood Heskey etc well before their signed with one or two suprises (Collins Cuellar)

I think Keane Ireland will definately sign.

have there ever been any shock signings recently.. we were linked with Dunne Warnock Harewood Heskey etc well before their signed with one or two suprises (Collins Cuellar)

True, but this goes for everyone now.

I think the last time I was truly shocked bya transfer was Mascherano and Tevez going to the Spammers.

True, but this goes for everyone now.

I think the last time I was truly shocked bya transfer was Mascherano and Tevez going to the Spammers.

I get shocked everytime Man City someone.. whats their squad numbers at the moment.. 47?

Prince Boetang, Ireland and Richards and I'd be happy. Those for the price of Milner would be a very good days work.

if he pulled this off i would be shocked :!:

Especially if he did it all in a day

he would be like the jack bauer of transfers

Prince Boetang, Ireland and Richards and I'd be happy. Those for the price of Milner would be a very good days work.

if he pulled this off i would be shocked :!:

Especially if he did it all in a day

he would be like the jack bauer of transfers

Let's add Arteta to the list for the heck of it. lol

I hope to God we get Ireland as part of the deal - that would really soften the blow, even though he seems a bit of a top hat. He is exactly the sort of player we need in midfield (alongside a more mobile defensive mid).

If Michael Johnson's back/hips are okay now, he'd be a decent signing from Citeh too.

I hope to God we get Ireland as part of the deal - that would really soften the blow, even though he seems a bit of a top hat. He is exactly the sort of player we need in midfield (alongside a more mobile defensive mid).

If Michael Johnson's back/hips are okay now, he'd be a decent signing from Citeh too.

Or we could take actually take a chance and sign a top quality replacement from overseas , to bring back some enthusiasm into the dressing room as well as to the fans. For some reason I don't know if coming to Villa to fill Milners boots would be a bit too much for Ireland, or appease the fans sufficiently.