Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I've heard a worrying story that Warnock is off to Liverpool for at least £8m and the deal could be done sometime this week?
Sounds to me like an unfounded rumour just grew up, sprouted legs and started doing laps of the place.

But I've heard a worrying story that Warnock is off to Liverpool for at least £8m and the deal could be done sometime this week?
Sounds to me like an unfounded rumour just grew up, sprouted legs and started doing laps of the place.

Thank god for that!

According to the Metro today only ourselves and Blackpool haven't signed a player, and its just over 3 weeks until the start of the season.

If MON signs any player now and moans about not having a pre-season under their belt only he is to balme!!!

Your still not getting it after years and years?

It'll take more than 8Million read it off Ian Robbo's site, it has something to do with relocating but does MON live in Birmingham?

he was renting a pad up by the hardwick last season.......... oneill that is.... my uncle did some decorating for the landlord prior to him moving in (now thats ITK)

Your still not getting it after years and years?

I get it, MON is consistantly slow at getting going, doesn't stop it from being very frustrating.

I'm not saying we've necessarily missed out on anyone yet, I hope, but I would pretty much staek my left nad we won't sign anyone until we get back from Ireland so even more potential signing days wasted!!!

but I would pretty much staek my left nad we won't sign anyone until we get back from Ireland so even more potential signing days wasted!!!

Oooh right so it's our fault now? :P