Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're actually the only club in the Premier League who haven't signed anyone yet. Hooray!

(And still 269 pages in here).

According to the Premier league ins and outs, Blackpool and Blackburn are yet to sign anyone either, but it still makes for grim reading.

I don't know why everyone is getting excited about Flamini. Firstly it was printed in an online blog. About as reliable as the Daily Star.

but more reliable than the Daily Mirror :winkold:

We're actually the only club in the Premier League who haven't signed anyone yet. Hooray!

Spurs, Blackburn and Blackpool.

Tottenham have signed Sandro, Blackburn have signed a young defender called Hugo Fernandez, and Dekel Keinan is only waiting on a work permit before he signs for Blackpool, who have also had a couple of players on trial.

Admittedly none of those are head-turners, but it's not particularly inspiring from a Villa point of view that we seem to be behind every other team in the league in terms of transfer progress.

For the record, I'm not complaining and am happy for MON to do his job in his way. I'd rather us sign no-one than another Djemba-Djemba! Just wanted to highlight how boring it is for us compared to other clubs, and that it's crazy that there have been well over 4000 posts in this thread without a single signing!

spurs have signed Sandro, AND there squad is already stronger than ours.

:?

They haven't signed him yet, technically, although I did forget about him. Why confused?

They haven't signed him yet, technically, although I did forget about him. Why confused?

In the spirit of clutching at straws, i'll stick to the, "There squad is still stronger than ours".

I am more concerned about what those teams we will be competing with for a top 10 place have done in the transfer market to be honest and if they have strengthened to a point where they now ahead of us, or further ahead.

I do not count Blackpool and Blackburn in that list