Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he's foreign and MON don't....... etc etc.

:angry:

:winkold:

I see they're both Croatian and we now have checks on our shirts..... hmmmm what a coincidence :winkold: :winkold: :winkold:

:lol:

Croatia is one of the places to go right now for the best talent in Europe 8)

Haven't got time to check as I am off to work, but apparently Boruc has just signed for an italian side that Frey plays for (is it Fiorinitina ?)

Weren't we linked with Frey (or Frei ?)

Also, and I know it is now gone, I think we missed a trickon Der Hammer for nowt - I really do. I think he will be a revelation this season for ham

We have been linked with several foreigners this summer though, a lot more then usual.

Odd too, seeing as ISM said that MON was only really looking for players with Prem experience.

(Unless I'm mis-remembering the original quote, which is entirely possible).

Haven't got time to check as I am off to work, but apparently Boruc has just signed for an italian side that Frey plays for (is it Fiorinitina ?)

He has and we were. We'll soon find out if there was anything to it.

I personally think Frey will be Arsenal bound...

Apparently it's been rumoured Frey's destination will be Bayern.

Even if they're nonsense - I'm enjoying all these fancy/ cheap foreign players being linked with us.

Defour, Witsel, Boussoufa, Shabani, Mandzukic, Huntelaar...

We have the British backbone, now get us some fancy, creative, cheap foreigners Martin!

Me too, although I did see that Arsenal were linked with a bid for Schwarzer of Fulham a couple of days ago so you never know.

Me too, although I did see that Arsenal were linked with a bid for Schwarzer of Fulham a couple of days ago so you never know.

I believe L'Arse have been quoted £4m for Schwarzer who is 37!!! Frey, who's a lot younger (and better IMO) will cost around the same.

I think we missed a trickon Der Hammer for nowt - I really do. I think he will be a revelation this season for ham

I agree but it isn't nowt. West ham are forking out more than £4 million a year in wages on him - I'm not sure he'd be worth being our highest-paid player even on a free. Joe Cole, mind...

We have been linked with several foreigners this summer though, a lot more then usual.

Odd too, seeing as ISM said that MON was only really looking for players with Prem experience.

(Unless I'm mis-remembering the original quote, which is entirely possible).

He also said during last season he would be willing to look abroad now that he has a british core to his team.

We shall see.