Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

On Frey, the club have said they've no intention of selling and his agent has said he's happy at the Artemio Franchi.

As I've said before though, if he does move I'll stake my ever-waning reputation it'll be to a bigger team than us.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad we steered well clear of Hitzlesperger. One of the few Premier League players that Barry and Stan will be able to outsprint and offers little more than a decent shot, unless he has come on materially since his time at VP.

So glad we steered well clear of Hitzlesperger. One of the few Premier League players that Barry and Stan will be able to outsprint and offers little more than a decent shot, unless he has come on materially since his time at VP.

You plank.

Banker 1st goalscorer on the opening day if ever there was one

You plank.

that would quite a challenge from the bench

You plank.

that would quite a challenge from the bench

Are the team sheets in like?

And its not un heard of off the bench anyway

You think West Ham's £80k p/w signing from Lazio will be on the bench Gary? I'll take that wager.

£80k per week :shock: I didn't know that but for me, Parker, Noble, Collison (not sure if he's back from injury) are all better than him

Mid July and don't even seem close to any sort of business, in or out. How fustrating really.

it's a joke to be honest, MON doesn't seem to learn from past mistakes

What past mistakes are those?

Its also worth noting that no one has done or is currently doing much business.

Seeing as though the milner topic has been locked, i thought i'd share with you what i heard.

A bloke from yorkshire visited my dads office in manchester today and when he found out i was a villa fan, he said he was best mates with James Milner's uncle and that James Milner had categorically told his uncle he wants to stay at Villa but is afraid that he is going to be sold if too much money is offered and the reason he hasn't said he wants to stay is because if he is sold then the club don't want the fans turning on them.

Mid July and don't even seem close to any sort of business, in or out. How fustrating really.

I would have thought that you of all people Sir gary would have been happy with the lack of signings and be hoping that some of our young players are to be given a real chance this season.

We don't need to buy any more average Premiership players, we just need to shift the non playing bench warmers who are costing Randy a fortune each week.

If we can attract a top quality player then I'm all for it, but if not then let's give the kids a chance.

What past mistakes are those?

Its also worth noting that no one has done or is currently doing much business.

Just so you know, the fustrating bit was more to with the fact, I'd just love everything to be done done and dusted as I hate all this waiting, speculation etc...not annoyed with Mon really.

You think West Ham's £80k p/w signing from Lazio will be on the bench Gary? I'll take that wager.

£80k per week :shock: I didn't know that but for me, Parker, Noble, Collison (not sure if he's back from injury) are all better than him

That's as maybe, but we both know a high profile signing like that will at the very least start the first game. Whether he stays there for the long run is another thing.