Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure sir_gary_cahill would only be content if the team only contained Darren Bent in every position.

i bet he must of creamed his pants when he read this.

Tim 'the squid' Spoors (Sunderland) says...

Darren Bent to Villa for Heskey+10million (Bruce has signed Heskey twice already and knows how to get the best out of him)

Taken from skysports rumour page :lol:

I'm sure sir_gary_cahill would only be content if the team only contained Darren Bent in every position.

i bet he must of creamed his pants when he read this.

Tim 'the squid' Spoors (Sunderland) says...

Darren Bent to Villa for Heskey+10million (Bruce has signed Heskey twice already and knows how to get the best out of him)

Taken from skysports rumour page :lol:

:D thanks for bringing it my attention, I live in hope

If I stand in front of the mirror and say MysteryMan three times does he appear and tell me inside info on Villa transfers??? I wish! Would love some action now, even if it means signing McGeady and Keane as SSN are suggesting. We could do better, but we could definately do worse, they could prove to be shrewd moves if they happen.

If I stand in front of the mirror and say MysteryMan three times does he appear and tell me inside info on Villa transfers??? I wish! Would love some action now, even if it means signing McGeady and Keane as SSN are suggesting. We could do better, but we could definately do worse, they could prove to be shrewd moves if they happen.

I am off for a week I was told 5 weeks ago that we wouldn't be interested in any wingers in reply to a question about Martin Petrov but something tells me and jesus I hope my instinct is wrong but McGeady could be of interest . That stems more from speaking to somebody who was present at Media conferences where MON referred in glowing praise of McGeady , bad signing in my opinion if it did happen .

If i was a betting man I think we will get Ireland and Keane but we will have to wait as whilst things are apparently moving along there is nothing imminent and anyone ITK or not could state that but thats the word .

I am off for a week I was told 5 weeks ago that we wouldn't be interested in any wingers in reply to a question about Martin Petrov but something tells me and jesus I hope my instinct is wrong but McGeady could be of interest . That stems more from speaking to somebody who was present at Media conferences where MON referred in glowing praise of McGeady , bad signing in my opinion if it did happen .

If i was a betting man I think we will get Ireland and Keane but we will have to wait as whilst things are apparently moving along there is nothing imminent and anyone ITK or not could state that but thats the word .

I'm not sure I would class McGeady as an out and out winger though, IMO he could play a variety of positions and interchange with Young and Downing. I feel that if we sign McGeady, I can't see us signing Ireland aswell :( . Time will tell on this one.

I would be happy with Ireland and Keane not too sure on Mcgeady though never really seen him play.

Any news on Milner?

Nothing and whilst Man City sources were saying it's a done deal at 28 mill that is clearly not the case as Milner hasn't got back yet from holiday . But everything points to what I said a few weeks back his head has been turned as Tony Morley commented in the media who by the way was told the same thing by the same person as me . He will only go though to MAN CITY though as only they are willing to pay a premium price for him .

I miss the ITK thread. :(

Probably been asked countless times, but any chance of getting one on the go? There has been a few already, some guy a few pages back said Milner doesn't want to leave or something. It was a good laugh. :P

Probably been asked countless times, but any chance of getting one on the go? There has been a few already, some guy a few pages back said Milner doesn't want to leave or something. It was a good laugh. :P

I second this motion. Was always a little bit of excitement in my dull existence when the post count went up a few on the ITK Sticky!

I second this motion. Was always a little bit of excitement in my dull existence when the post count went up a few on the ITK Sticky!

Thirded!

Why don't we have one this season, anyone?

Thirded!

Why don't we have one this season, anyone?

I already asked, says it's pointless. I disagree, well it is pointless, but also fun. :)

Fifthed.

Oh, and lay of Carlos Cuellar. Quality defender, not a great right back. Play him at centre back and he'll give us everything we ask for, play him at right back and he offers very little in attacking intent. Round hole, square peg.

McGeedy - I seriously hope not.

I have never watched a scottish game, but I am an ireland fan and have watched hims many a time.

The guy is like any 7yr old.

Picks up the ball, puts his head down and just runs. Where to - he doesn't care - as long as he runs.

He eventually runs smack bang into the chest area of a central defender and bounces off - the ball having been long since gone.

Believe me, watch him - i really can't believe we would want him. Boro seem to be buying up all the Old firm players and I am serious when I say he isn't good enough for them !

McGeedy - I seriously hope not.

I have never watched a scottish game, but I am an ireland fan and have watched hims many a time.

The guy is like any 7yr old.

Picks up the ball, puts his head down and just runs. Where to - he doesn't care - as long as he runs.

He eventually runs smack bang into the chest area of a central defender and bounces off - the ball having been long since gone.

Believe me, watch him - i really can't believe we would want him. Boro seem to be buying up all the Old firm players and I am serious when I say he isn't good enough for them !

I agree. Liam Lawrence is twice as good as him for Ireland, a player even Stoke don't want.

McGeady isn't even that good in the Scottish League, he'd be nobody in the PL.