Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

I know this is a bit off topic but I don't know where else to post it.

We play Valencia in a pre-season friendly on Friday 6th August but Valencia play Man City on Saturday 7th August on ESPN. So it looks like we'll be playing Valencia reserves who are also without David Villa and David Villa.

We may as well be playing a championship side!

You know Valencia have spent that money already on Aduriz, Soldado, Feghouali etc are actually stronger on paper than last year

stronger on paper :shock:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewavfc, Michael Johnson is fine players until got many injury I was thought if villa can give him chance play football. And give us repay as laursen pay us keep faith on him when he got knee problem.

Your right about Richards he will very good England rb As he been rb under Sven England regin he I'm impress him in that role.

Collins when he attack ball look good position to attack I like see it again. That reason I think he potenial be best defensive midfield for avfc, I rather see collins in this roles that petrov, as I Alway think petrov better role in attack midfield.

Your not English are you? If you are then what. the. ****.

He's deaf IIRC.

Stewavfc, Michael Johnson is fine players until got many injury I was thought if villa can give him chance play football. And give us repay as laursen pay us keep faith on him when he got knee problem.

Your right about Richards he will very good England rb As he been rb under Sven England regin he I'm impress him in that role.

Collins when he attack ball look good position to attack I like see it again. That reason I think he potenial be best defensive midfield for avfc, I rather see collins in this roles that petrov, as I Alway think petrov better role in attack midfield.

He's deaf IIRC.

How's that effect reading/writing/typing though?

I disagree about Collins being a DM. Even though he is decent at passing, tackling and is strong. I don't think he's quick enough and he's built to be a defender, imo.

To be a defensive midfielder I think you should be quicker, a little bit more athletic and less in the "Giant Defender" mould..

He could be decent if he wasn't so bloody big! I could see him struggling to turn and make a tackle when the opposition are about to counter attack.

If we can get Milner replaced with Flamini and KJH from AC Milan - I would not be disappointed.

Yes please. This would be the realistic ideal scenario for me.

It's not realistic. Unless we blow other clubs out of the water financially, they'll go to established Champion's League teams.

He's deaf IIRC.

How's that effect reading/writing/typing though?

He can't hear the grammer checker on MS Word.

I know this is a bit off topic but I don't know where else to post it.

We play Valencia in a pre-season friendly on Friday 6th August but Valencia play Man City on Saturday 7th August on ESPN. So it looks like we'll be playing Valencia reserves who are also without David Villa and David Villa.

We may as well be playing a championship side!

You know Valencia have spent that money already on Aduriz, Soldado, Feghouali etc are actually stronger on paper than last year

stronger on paper :shock:

Yes because last year they only had 4 players (Silva, Villa, Mata and Pablo) to rely on attacking wise but now they have more options in attack in case they had a bad day

How about the Bolton winger Lee ChungYong?

I think he has really a lot of talent, he is just 22, and would be perfect on the right wing.

He is arguably Bolton's best player, would cost a bit.

I don't think he's quick enough .... I could see him struggling to turn and make a tackle when the opposition are about to counter attack.

As opposed to Stan who is lightning quick and able to track back and make tackles???

I don't think he's quick enough .... I could see him struggling to turn and make a tackle when the opposition are about to counter attack.

As opposed to Stan who is lightning quick and able to track back and make tackles???

Stan can turn and has decent agility. I don't just mean sprinting around. I mean when players are around him and he needs to turn directions quickly to break up attacks.

Collins is a lump. He can tackle & pass but couldn't be a DM.

Do you think he could?

If we can get Milner replaced with Flamini and KJH from AC Milan - I would not be disappointed.

Yes please. This would be the realistic ideal scenario for me.

It's not realistic. Unless we blow other clubs out of the water financially, they'll go to established Champion's League teams.

If you don't ask, you don't get.