Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

Stan actually moves so fast it looks slow, because our minds have to slow down time and space in order to perceive him bombing about.

That is why he tires early, because he's actually everywhere at once. Have you ever tried that for 90 minutes?

Ah, I see... Schrödinger's Petrov.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we already have a DM in NRC................oh wait ya.. benchwarmer

to be fair, he doesnt want to play defensive midfield, i believe that is what MON wanted but NRC sees himself as a box to box player. That is the position he has previously filled for wimbledon, west ham and the under 21's.

unfortunatly being a box to box midfielder means being able to pass the ball if he thinks he is one of those he's mistaken more of a bollox to bollox midfielder his best position is DM/Ballwinner breaking up play he's a natural athlete.

Stan actually moves so fast it looks slow, because our minds have to slow down time and space in order to perceive him bombing about.

That is why he tires early, because he's actually everywhere at once. Have you ever tried that for 90 minutes?

WOW Petrov is super quick! :shock:

Special fact of the day: If we had signed Martin Petrov, we would have had 2 Petrov's, 2 Collins's and 2 Young's.

WOW Petrov is super quick! :shock:

Special fact of the day: If we had signed Martin Petrov, we would have had 2 Petrov's, 2 Collins's and 2 Young's.

2 extra medics, 2 extra crutchs and walk in first aid box :D

unfortunatly being a box to box midfielder means being able to pass the ball if he thinks he is one of those he's mistaken more of a bollox to bollox midfielder his best position is DM/Ballwinner breaking up play he's a natural athlete.

Spot on. He doesn't have the technical ability to play as he wants to play, and doesn't have the discipline to do what is best for the team (him as a sitting deep def mid). I'm no fan of Petrov, but he is disciplined in his position, I will give him that.

Ah, I see... Schrödinger's Petrov.

:lol:

Quantum physics joke worked into a football forum. I have seen it all now. :D

Spot on. He doesn't have the technical ability to play as he wants to play, and doesn't have the discipline to do what is best for the team (him as a sitting deep def mid). I'm no fan of Petrov, but he is disciplined in his position, I will give him that.

He always reminds me of a that dog that chases footballs in the park, runs around like a lunatic to get it then hasn't got a clue what to do when he catches it??

A mad idea here from me as im full of mad ideas but

If milner goes for £25M why don't we sign Ozil who is ready to be sold for £15M

because he wouldnt want to come here.there will be much bigger clubs looking to sign him.and im sure we couldnt offer the wages he'd get else where.

insult and fun about my english...

i know what "grammars check" they do not change ENTRIES grammars for me (i wish so i can write post in this forum without you all fun about my english) but thanks for fun about it!

english do affect write - because it not my first english langaugue!

i got enuff!

insult and fun about my english...

i know what "grammars check" they do not change ENTRIES grammars for me (i wish so i can write post in this forum without you all fun about my english) but thanks for fun about it!

english do affect write - because it not my first english langaugue!

i got enuff!

Hey, do not stop posting. :)

We understand you even if we like to joke around abit. Don't worry, it's not a dig at you, it is not your fault, English isn't your first language and I doubt most people who have had a joke around with your english can't speak another language as well as you can English, including me.

Danny Villaman, I'm not sure if it's the language barrier, but I don't think anyone was making fun of you :winkold:

You posted your post - a few agreed (I disagreed about the Collins DM thing)

But then someone said "You're not English are you? If you are then what. the. ****"... They were basically saying that if it was an English person then the grammar was terrible. But as you're not English (I assume) then they weren't making fun of you :D

Out of interest, where are you from?

And some said that you're deaf, is that true or something that has got lost in translation?

Petrov is everything and anything that a man can or cannot be. He is every possible quantum outcome until we decide what he is.

And each time he hopes his next leap is the leap home.