Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

insult and fun about my english...

i know what "grammars check" they do not change ENTRIES grammars for me (i wish so i can write post in this forum without you all fun about my english) but thanks for fun about it!

english do affect write - because it not my first english langaugue!

i got enuff!

Danny don't worry your posts are perfectly understandable, a lot more understandable than some of the texting speak we have to put up with nowadays.

In reply to your post, I remember Johnson being a very promising footballer, but he was rumored to be leading a bit of a party life, hence being so out of shape. If he was ready to put all of his energy into football then he could a very good purchase.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Danny,

As an English teacher, I can tell you that the majority of the posters here get things alarmingly with grammar, spelling, etc. wrong..Ignore them!!!

Same but I would've structured that sentence differently. :winkold:

Hey Danny,

As an English teacher, I can tell you that the majority of the posters here get things alarmingly with grammar, spelling, etc. wrong..Ignore them!!!

Same but I would've structured that sentence differently. :winkold:

Ha, yeah I was going to post something similar lexicon. But I feared for being corrected by the teacher :winkold:

Well the bastion of truth and honesty that is the Daily Mirror will be running a story that it's Heskey to Blackburn for £2m both clubs agree and Heskey not averse to the move...... silver lining time?

Stan actually moves so fast it looks slow, because our minds have to slow down time and space in order to perceive him bombing about.

That is why he tires early, because he's actually everywhere at once. Have you ever tried that for 90 minutes?

Ah, I see... Schrödinger's Petrov.

Yes he's both a good player and a bad player, but we can't tell which until we look in the box. Problem is, he never gets in the box!

mirror

Blackburn Rovers boss Sam Allardyce is ready to swoop for England World Cup striker Emile Heskey in a bargain deal.

Allardyce has demanded that his cash-conscious club dig deep for a new forward and wants to raid Aston Villa for Heskey and hit them with a £2million bid.

Heskey has slipped out of Martin O’Neill’s starting line-up and could be interested in the move for first-team football and a return to the north west of England.

Allardyce wants a striker of stature to join his squad which is looking painfully short up front where Jason Roberts is available and young Nikola Kalinic is still finding his feet.

Villa would be willing to sell Heskey and may take a low fee if Rovers can pick up his large wages and get him off the payroll just 18 months after his move from Wigan.

Allardyce has had showdown talks with his bosses about the lack of transfer activity – with Rovers not yet making a signing and the season just three weeks away.

Rovers have been the target for a takeover bid by a group of Indian businessmen, but Allardyce has told his money men that the club must invest now or put themselves in trouble.

Heskey would be a major capture for Rovers and the fact that he has quit international football means that he can concentrate on his club career.

mirror

Blackburn Rovers boss Sam Allardyce is ready to swoop for England World Cup striker Emile Heskey in a bargain deal.

Allardyce has demanded that his cash-conscious club dig deep for a new forward and wants to raid Aston Villa for Heskey and hit them with a £2million bid.

Heskey has slipped out of Martin O’Neill’s starting line-up and could be interested in the move for first-team football and a return to the north west of England.

Allardyce wants a striker of stature to join his squad which is looking painfully short up front where Jason Roberts is available and young Nikola Kalinic is still finding his feet.

Villa would be willing to sell Heskey and may take a low fee if Rovers can pick up his large wages and get him off the payroll just 18 months after his move from Wigan.

Allardyce has had showdown talks with his bosses about the lack of transfer activity – with Rovers not yet making a signing and the season just three weeks away.

Rovers have been the target for a takeover bid by a group of Indian businessmen, but Allardyce has told his money men that the club must invest now or put themselves in trouble.

Heskey would be a major capture for Rovers and the fact that he has quit international football means that he can concentrate on his club career.

In the Mirror so probs BS but god I hope they are right this time!

Well the bastion of truth and honesty that is the Daily Mirror will be running a story that it's Heskey to Blackburn for £2m both clubs agree and Heskey not averse to the move...... silver lining time?

:birthday:

*MON and his staff talk amongst themselves regarding the potential offer from Blackburn for Heskey*

MON: If they'll take him for free, brilliant. If we can get £500k out of them it'll be fantastic. Some hard negotiation ahead boys, let's do our best

*Blackburn offer comes through*

Blackburn: We'll give you £2m for Heskey

MON and his staff:...............what?

Blackburn: Two million pounds, and we won't go a penny lower

MON and his staff: :birthday: :hooray::crylaugh::cheers::thumb::wave::D:lol: 8)

mirror

Best news of the summer if this happens. £2 million for Heskey is brilliant money IMO. And if you also take into account the big wages he's been receiving, it seems we'll have more flexibility with the wages we can offer, although I don't want MON to spend 60k a week on Keane.