Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

Well the bastion of truth and honesty that is the Daily Mirror will be running a story that it's Heskey to Blackburn for £2m both clubs agree and Heskey not averse to the move...... silver lining time?

Look at me with my first ever ITK!

Clicky

And I wasn't pissing about either!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching city losing on espn against sporting and stephen ireland has looked really classy. Great touch, vision and appetite for the game. Box to box both attacking and defending. Really hope we get him to replace milner.

Damit, its The Mirror.

It is from Nicko so there might be more to it.

So we spend all summer dismissing every single link in The Mirror, then one comes a long we like we believe it?

Dam right, its Heskey leaving.

I'm shocked MON would want him to leave though.

If Heskey read this he'd never want to stay. So keep on posting, people. He might read it. :D

Btw, I'm kind of with Pilchard on this one, but don't tell Ivanhoe that.

Damit, its The Mirror.

I heard it from two people with (tenuous) links to the club yesterday, and posted to that effect before it appeared in The Mirror.

Damit, its The Mirror.

I heard it from two people with (tenuous) links to the club yesterday, and posted to that effect before it appeared in The Mirror.

The good news will probably be tainted by us replacing him with Zamora.

And Michael Johnson's **** himself up something fierce. Booze and pies maketh not a footballer.

That he has. Real **** shame that, I remember that goal he scored past us under Sven and that dodgy asian fella, a real pearler. What a waster.

If someone takes a punt on him and he gets his head together we'd kick ourselves, but then so would every other club around us. Regardless of whether it's us or not I hope someone does and he takes it. England need a new midfield.

The first bit of good news this summer if true. I like Emile and thought he'd be a success. But it's not happened.

Likewise. A really nice bloke and once a pretty devastating center forward who has served his clubs and his country well. You don't get to play football under and with the people and clubs he has by being a useless lump.

Unfortunately for us, he's well past his sell by date. I think he was worth taking a punt on then and still do. It just hasn't worked out for either party so time to move on.

The first bit of good news this summer if true. I like Emile and thought he'd be a success. But it's not happened.

Likewise. A really nice bloke and once a pretty devastating center forward who has served his clubs and his country well. You don't get to play football under and with the people and clubs he has by being a useless lump.

Unfortunately for us, he's well past his sell by date. I think he was worth taking a punt on then and still do. It just hasn't worked out for either party so time to move on.

I do agree.

I have just read that Mounir El Hamdaoui is available for 5 million Euro's. Ajax had an offer accepted today but couldn't agree personal terms with him.

He would be a cracking signing for Villa and a absolute steal. AZ Alkmaar are in financial trouble and 1,5 years ago FC Barcelona were sniffing around him.

He is a great striker/2nd striker with sublime Rotterdam street skills. Grew uw with the likes of Van Persie and Glenn Loovens. He's had his injury problems in the past at Willem II but came back very strong. He has just turned 26 a week ago.

2001/02 Excelsior 6 2 First Divison

2002/03 Excelsior 21 2 Eredivisie

2003/04 Excelsior 33 17 First Divison

2004/05 Excelsior 14 11 First Divison

2004/05 Tottenham Hotspur 0 0 Premiership

2005/06 Derby County 9 3 First Division

2005/06 Tottenham Hotspur 0 0 Premiership

2006/07 Willem II 4 3 Eredivisie

2007/08 Willem II 2 0 Eredivisie

2007/08 AZ 23 7 Eredivisie

2008/09 AZ 31 23 Eredivisie

2009/10 AZ 27 20 Eredivisie