Jez

I agree with the general consensus that we are better off giving Weimann a year and developing him than helping Chelsea out by keeping their squad players happy

even then he might not get in the WBA team ahead of Odemwingie and Long

Lukaku has done nothing at any meaningful level (ok not his fault), I'll be interested to see how he does but I personally think he's overrated and will do very little at the Baggies.

Also agree that we should not be a feeder club for Chelsea's so called talent. I'd much rather Weimann be given a go, he did after all do a lot more than Lukaku last season and both made a similar amount of appearances.

:? 33 goals for Anderlecht BEFORE the age of 18, the guy is a phenomenon. He was bought by Chelsea just so no one else could have him. They would have loaned him out last year but weren't allowed.

I think he's going to tear it up TBH. How can you even consider him overrated when he never got a chance.

PSG are a bit of a joke.

They are. When I see the money they have spent, it just makes me so angry. I think it's fine when clubs splash a little bit of cash cause it excites the fans but PSG is just buying a whole new team. The players are playing solely for the money, not for the club or the fans.

Diouf joins Leeds less then 18 months after Neil Warnock calls him a "sewer rat" and Diouf responded by calling him a "nobody.."

Watch this space!

PSG are a bit of a joke.

They are. When I see the money they have spent, it just makes me so angry. I think it's fine when clubs splash a little bit of cash cause it excites the fans but PSG is just buying a whole new team. The players are playing solely for the money, not for the club or the fans.

They are distorting the market. They paid massive fees for players like Pastore, Lavezzi, Thiago Silva and Lucas Moura.

The first 3 are good players, NOT great players, and no where near worth the fees paid, Moura is a kid who has never played in the top level and will quite possibly flop yet they still paid 40 million euros.

I really, really hope the PSG project fails miserably.

PSG are a bit of a joke.

Come on now. If it was Villa doing it, no one on here would moan. You think Bent is here because he loves the club and fans? No, he's here because of the money.

Anyone seen that nutter chief exec of blackburn on skysports news doing a fans forum? It's unbelievable, he stated that if kean loses 3 games in a row his sacked, one fan asked "I'm useless, no nothing about football and I'm Scottish, can I have job? To which he laughs and says that position is already filled, he then slated dunne and pederson saying there legs have gone.

Rev it was bizarre, its on about quarter past the hour, watch it if you can. He clearly despises kean, kept saying he should be sacked and has the power too. Posting shite about mcleish from krulak was one thing, but he didn't invite camera and press into a conference room and berate every aspect of the club. I admire keans willpower to tough it this long but Christ if he walked away now he would come out the bigger man

PSG are a bit of a joke.

Come on now. If it was Villa doing it, no one on here would moan. You think Bent is here because he loves the club and fans? No, he's here because of the money.

I would not like it if Lerner was spending the type of money that PSG has spent. Like I said, I think it's fine when a club spends a bit of cash like we did on Bent, but when they are buying players for ridiculous amounts, I think that's ruining the sport.

If it meant buying quality players, who could actually compete for this club to win things i wouldn't give a monkey's. I doubt many fans of other clubs would either.

Got to be better than spending just enough to hope that we stay in the league every year.

It's funny because just a few months ago he was a pundit here in Malaysia/Singapore saying similar things about players (their legs have gone etc.). It's really amusing seeing him threatening people during press conferences.