Jez

Fulham should just ask for ££££, nice of Liverpool to try and offload their deadwood as part of deals.. maybe we should try it (Warnock + Hutton + £££ for a top player).

Anyway apparently RvP to Man United is a done deal and the fee is £25m.. apparently it will be in the papers tomorrow.

We will see.

Rooney is a very good team player, I get the impression he can play with almost anybody.

Unless his striker partner is playing in a white shirt at an international tournament.

SO, Rodwell goes to Man City. The Times reckons Everton will go for Matt Phillips as a replacement. We might be missing a trick there.

Rodwell Is a DM, Phillips is a winger.

I didn't mean 'replacement' in that sense, just what they would spend the money on.

SO, Rodwell goes to Man City. The Times reckons Everton will go for Matt Phillips as a replacement. We might be missing a trick there.

Rodwell Is a DM, Phillips is a winger.

I didn't mean 'replacement' in that sense, just what they would spend the money on.

Ok I see :)

Yeah would be disappointed if we missed out on phillips.

Seen the rumours, dunno how much I put in them. The fee is a huge factor here, I'm guessing Spurs would want a few quid for him but do Sunderland really want to pay £15m+ for a guy who will turn 30 before he has played half a dozen games for them? You bring him in on a three or four year contract and he will have no resale value whatsoever at the end of it.

Mind you, that kind of thing has never bothered MON in the past so it might happen...