Jez

He's the best footballer in what was one of the best 'footballing' teams in the league last year and he's only 22. He's already twice the player Jordan Henderson (for example) could ever hope to be. It could be a very astute piece of business by Rodgers who already knows the player well.

I like Allen think he is a good player but would suit Arsenal better than Liverpool. cant see his passing game thriving around Spearing, Adam and Hollywood ball./ Him and Lucas could be good partnership though

I like Allen think he is a good player but would suit Arsenal better than Liverpool. cant see his passing game thriving around Spearing, Adam and Hollywood ball./ Him and Lucas could be good partnership though

I completely agree. Him, song and wilshere would be jizztastic.

I completely agree. Him, song and wilshere would be jizztastic.

Him and Lucas would be jizztastic as well though.

Quite annoyed West Brom have managed to get Lukaku, that's a real coup for them.

I agree with the general consensus that we are better off giving Weimann a year and developing him than helping Chelsea out by keeping their squad players happy.

Lukaku has done nothing at any meaningful level (ok not his fault), I'll be interested to see how he does but I personally think he's overrated and will do very little at the Baggies.

Also agree that we should not be a feeder club for Chelsea's so called talent. I'd much rather Weimann be given a go, he did after all do a lot more than Lukaku last season and both made a similar amount of appearances.

Quite annoyed West Brom have managed to get Lukaku, that's a real coup for them.

I agree with the general consensus that we are better off giving Weimann a year and developing him than helping Chelsea out by keeping their squad players happy.

Agreed I wouldn't have wanted him for that reason.

Loans are getting out of hand, they should be stopped between PL clubs in my view.