Jez

leaves spurs with no strikers too

if MON offers silly money then they'll accept of course but it leaves spurs with a lot of work to do in a week

Spurs still have Dos Santos who I think is a good player who hasnt gotten his chance, but he was injured in the Olympics so AVB gonna copy Spain and go with the 4-6-0? I guess Van der Vart can play striker but wow they need some signings asap. What happened to Adebayor? City made him available for only 5million so why hasn't he signed?

Sunderland have a striker called Wickham (remember him?) he cost them £8m rising to £12m.. maybe it's just me but for that type of money you'd expect a striker to be ready for the premier league especially after having a year in there not Martin though, he claims he isn't ready (to be fair he didn't buy him) but that deal at the moment is looking a serious waste of money.

What happened to Adebayor? City made him available for only 5million so why hasn't he signed?
City won't subsidize his wages, and Spurs won't/can't match what he's on (allegedly).

What happened to Adebayor? City made him available for only 5million so why hasn't he signed?
City won't subsidize his wages, and Spurs won't/can't match what he's on (allegedly).

Yeah, his reported £150k per week wages seem to be the stumbling block.

Spurs still have Dos Santos who I think is a good player who hasnt gotten his chance

If he was a good player he would have gotten a chance. He's been loaned out to 3 (?) different clubs while at spurs and not impressed at any of them.

Spurs still have Dos Santos who I think is a good player who hasnt gotten his chance

If he was a good player he would have gotten a chance. He's been loaned out to 3 (?) different clubs while at spurs and not impressed at any of them.

Not true, he never got a chance because Harry NEVER rotated his team..

But I think he showed enough At Barca, and at the Olympics..

He did well at Racing and Spurs blocked a move/priced him out for him to go Sevilla.

He is a good player imo hasn't had the chance at Spurs i'd happily take him here if i'm honest.. think he'll shine in La Liga as opposed to the prem though.

I assume the ellipses mean sarcasm? ;) He scored 5 in 16 for Santander and left Barça as a 19 year old. Pretty much whenever he plays football outside the Premier League he looks a class act. He can't take the rough and tumble.

I assume the ellipses mean sarcasm? ;) He scored 5 in 16 for Santander and left Barça as a 19 year old. Pretty much whenever he plays football outside the Premier League he looks a class act. He can't take the rough and tumble.

No I was being Serious. I just do that out of Habit.

:)

No I was being Serious. I just do that out of Habit.

Ah OK, that's confusing as it usually implies something that's not being said i.e. being left to the reader :mrgreen: