Jez

German teams, apart from Bayern need to improve in the CL..

Their problem is they get picked apart when they do well. Even Dortmund couldn't hold on to Kagawa and might still lose Lewandowski. Bayern are still the leviathan that can cherry pick who they want. 'gladbach were pillaged too. Sure, they can do their own buying but they can't always be sure they're buying the same level of player that they're losing to others. I agree though, I'd love to see the other German sides do better in the CL. Maybe this will be the year.

German teams, apart from Bayern need to improve in the CL..

Their problem is they get picked apart when they do well. Even Dortmund couldn't hold on to Kagawa and might still lose Lewandowski. Bayern are still the leviathan that can cherry pick who they want. 'gladbach were pillaged too. Sure, they can do their own buying but they can't always be sure they're buying the same level of player that they're losing to others. I agree though, I'd love to see the other German sides do better in the CL. Maybe this will be the year.

Expecting Dortmund to do a lot better this time round, instead of failing at the group stage again..

It's amazing how many people set themselves up as "in the know" since Twitter became a thing. There are a ton of tactics to being "in the know" of course. My personal favourite is where you repeat every rumour and bit of speculation you hear on the internet and then highlight the ones you got right. I think this is based on the principle that if you throw enough shit at a wall then some of it is bound to stick.

Sounds just like a certain member who has been missing for a while since being found out!

Paris Saint-Germain and São Paulo FC have reached today an agreement for the definitive transfer of Lucas Rodriguez Moura Da Silva.

The player and Paris Saint-Germain have also signed an agreement from January 2013 to July 2017. The player will join Paris Saint-Germain and his new teammates in January 2013 for the second half of the season 2012/2013.

By signing a young talent of the quality of Lucas Rodriguez Moura Da Silva, Paris Saint-Germain is already preparing the future.

http://tinyurl.com/cwa6x3z

See Michael Kightly has gone to Stoke, good player there if he can stay fit. Went pretty cheaply after he handed in a transfer request, which too be honest I'm surprised about, Wolves offered him new contracts throughout all his injuries and then he goes and leaves 6 months after regaining fitness..

Paris Saint-Germain and São Paulo FC have reached today an agreement for the definitive transfer of Lucas Rodriguez Moura Da Silva.

The player and Paris Saint-Germain have also signed an agreement from January 2013 to July 2017. The player will join Paris Saint-Germain and his new teammates in January 2013 for the second half of the season 2012/2013.

By signing a young talent of the quality of Lucas Rodriguez Moura Da Silva, Paris Saint-Germain is already preparing the future.

http://tinyurl.com/cwa6x3z

So it seems PSG will probably be the first test case for how serious Platini is about FFP. The irony that it was introduced to stop the English clubs.

See Michael Kightly has gone to Stoke, good player there if he can stay fit. Went pretty cheaply after he handed in a transfer request, which too be honest I'm surprised about, Wolves offered him new contracts throughout all his injuries and then he goes and leaves 6 months after regaining fitness..

I can understand that. Could be a number of reasons. After 2 years out injured he need a change of scene or maybe his injuries were handled badly by Wolves.

Either way he paid them respect by the transfer req so Wolves didn't have to pay him a loyalty bonus.

Sinclair really isn't good enough for Citeh. With the standard of players they could attract i'm going to be truly shocked if he moves there.

Perhaps taking the Adam Johnson role as he moves somewhere else? Just speculating.