Jez

I hope to get as much enjoyment from Sunderland's transfer activity as I do from our own this close-season. So far so good :thumb:

Yes, its proving comedy viewing so far. What else did they think would happen when they appointed Dithering Martin? Were they expecting a comprehensive scouting network and well prepared transfer strategy? Makes me laugh.

He'll dither until 29/30/31 August and then they'll bring in a load of overpaid cloggers on huge contracts. Its the MON way.

I'm sure he'll add Sunderland to the list of clubs he's nearly bankrupted, given time.

cazorla is a great player. better than mata, and not far from silva's level. a better player than modric too.

some great players coming into the prem this season, in Hazard, Kagawa, and now Cazorla. All 3 are brilliant.

Rumours of the Cazorla fee vary from £12.5 - 18 mill. Either way its a bargain considering Spurs want 40mill for Modric.

Arsenal are suppposedly in pole for Nuri Sahin too.

Wenger really pulling his finger out this summer. They just need a good signing in defence and they can challenge again, with or without RVP. They are meant to be sniffing round other malaga players too.

Malaga have some damn good players, Rondon etc, we should try to take advantage like Wenger the sneak seems to be doing.

If RVP doesn't leave, it'll be interesting how Wenger plays Giroud, Podolski, and RVP. Don't think Giroud will like playing second fiddle to RVP. He will want to start matches. Also I wonder what will happen with Walcott.

Wonder what will happen with Modric. I think he is good but no where near the price Spurs have put him at. I like that Spurs are adamant on keeping him though. Clubs shouldn't get bullied around by the big spenders but it seems like it'll only be a matter of time till there is absolutely no parity in football.