Jez

Ravel Morrison gone to the filth on 12 month loan apparently. Perfect match .

Yes. Recently had to come home from a pre-season tour with WHU to have 7 (SEVEN) teeth removed. Also nearly started 3 fights with his team-mates in a friendly and recently eat nothing but breakfast cereal bars while in Georgia because 'the Georgians were trying to poison' him. He is **** mental and if he doesn't end up in jail he'll end up sectioned. Truly a tramp and it's fantastic that the noses have him. He's the human manifestation of a fart in a space suit.

Recently had to come home from a pre-season tour with WHU to have 7 (SEVEN) teeth removed. Also nearly started 3 fights with his team-mates in a friendly and recently eat nothing but breakfast cereal bars while in Georgia because 'the Georgians were trying to poison' him. He is **** mental and if he doesn't end up in jail he'll end up sectioned. Truly a tramp and it's fantastic that the noses have him. He's the human manifestation of a fart in a space suit.

:shock:

So, RVP to Utd? I'm hearing whispers that personal terms have been agreed and that the 2 clubs are thrashing out the details. We'll know soon enough either way I suspect.

Absolutely. Then add in Kagawa, Nani, Young & Valencia. Never mind Chicharito & Welbeck. It'll be interesting to see where they all fit.

Absolutely. Then add in Kagawa, Nani, Young & Valencia. Never mind Chicharito & Welbeck. It'll be interesting to see where they all fit.

I heard they're still chasing lucas moura ?

Still think if chelski can get torres playing well... Hazard,Oscar Mata and Torres will rip anyone to pieces.

Moura is going to PSG, with Leornardo there as DOF, pretty sure he'll end up there.

Another waste of a fudging quality player ! ffs...

how? wont be any difference than if he went to United

I think he means we won't get to see him as easily if he's playing in Ligue 1.

I think he means we won't get to see him as easily if he's playing in Ligue 1.

I do mean this... + Its not as if PSG will even need him to win the Ligue 1 this year. They're buying for the fun of it now, worse than man blue.