Jez

Monreal was probably a GH target probably why we never went back in on deal.

Malaga are helped by having former president and player Sanz still connected to the club i think as an advisor

Malaga also have the massive advantage when it comes to signing players of their location. One of the nicest areas of Spain, tourist paradise.

Man City, for all their money, are still in Manchester.

It's why QPR are a dangerous team. They already have good financial backing, but with a bit of Premiership reputation and solidity they can attract some top players because they are in a damn nice area of London, a stone's throw from Kensington High Street.

Malaga also have the massive advantage when it comes to signing players of their location. One of the nicest areas of Spain, tourist paradise.

Man City, for all their money, are still in Manchester.

It's why QPR are a dangerous team. They already have good financial backing, but with a bit of Premiership reputation and solidity they can attract some top players because they are in a damn nice area of London, a stone's throw from Kensington High Street.

They'll be doing very well not be relegated at the moment.

Malaga are going to be awesome by the way. I love the way they're building their club...not the ManCity way. Pellegrini is a class act and their new owner is doing a LOT for Malaga...Stadia, jobs, hotels, schools, etc.

Sounds like us three years ago. Malaga will probably have the same happen to them too, the super rich sides will just come in and decimate their squad.

It doesn't matter when you find space as easily as they do. Silva hasn't had any problems whatsoever as players can't get near him.

Aye.

If you ask me, Aguero is a better player than Silva as well. A fair bit better.

If they keep Tevez. My gosh....

Malaga are going to be awesome by the way. I love the way they're building their club...not the ManCity way. Pellegrini is a class act and their new owner is doing a LOT for Malaga...Stadia, jobs, hotels, schools, etc.

Sounds like us three years ago. Malaga will probably have the same happen to them too, the super rich sides will just come in and decimate their squad.

I might be wrong, but I thought that Malaga are one of the super rich sides?

That remains to be seen, doesnt it? I dont think for a second that the guy who owns Malaga has the kind of cash that the guys in charge of Manchester City have so they might have a billioniare owner in the same way as we do.

Luckily for Malaga, the top four in Spain is a much easier nut to crack than it is here with only Barca and Real Madrid being "locked in" so Champions League qualification might be a realistic goal.

I don't know where you get your information but the city owners are involved in a £1 billion rejuvination in the area surrounding the COM stadium and beyond.

There seems to be a lot of similarities

think it will take him 6 months to settle as it did in Spain. City with Silva and Aguero have 2 fantastic players but also 2 very lightweight players

Agüero was only 17 when he joined Atlético, though. I think his impact here will be more down to Mancini's tactics. Fantastic player though.

I don't know where you get your information but the city owners are involved in a £1 billion rejuvination in the area surrounding the COM stadium and beyond.

There seems to be a lot of similarities

I'm assuming the new tramline to the com stadium is his doing? And iirc they have got away with this stadium sponsor bollocks because they have sponsored the area around the stadium too muddying the waters

Reported £90m contract. By my rough calculations that'll be a shade under £350k per week :shock: Nice work if you can get it but once again, the stupendus football wages bar is raised once again.

PSG get the chequebook out again, Mohamed Sissoko from Juve for €7m and Salvatore Sirigu from Palermo for €3.5m.

Seems quite cheap for the pair, though I've no idea why they wanted Sirigu has they've already picked up Douchez on a free.

Looks like Sven has pulled off a good piece of business by signing Michael Johnson on a season long loan for Leicester from Man City.

If he can keep him fit and get him in a bit of form, he will have a very good player for the season who should breeze through that league.