Jez

I did notice earlier that both Tottenham and ourselves were cropping up in a number of (admittedly not particulary tenable) links to Lyon's Miralem Pjanic. If there was any truth to it, I (sadly) couldn't see ourselves as a bigger draw than Spurs; we'd probably see Pjanic on the streets of London before we saw Pjanic on the streets of Birmingham.

Superb

Pjanic on the streets of London before we saw Pjanic on the streets of Birmingham.

Can't we just skip straight to lynching Downing?

Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ

HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ

HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ

HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ

HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ

HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ

HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ

HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ

HANG THE DJ

Arsenal have offered £10m for Phil Jagielka. Very strange when you consider Arsenal offered £12m for Phil Jagielka last summer which was rejected and the player has signed a new four year deal with Everton in the spring.

Jagielka could be exactly what Arsenal need though, an experienced Premier League player who can slot right into the team and be good from day one with none of this "he needs a year to settle in" bullshit that Arsenal usually have to put up with. Plus he is a better keeper than Manuel Almunia. :lol:

Arsenal have offered £10m for Phil Jagielka. Very strange when you consider Arsenal offered £12m for Phil Jagielka last summer which was rejected and the player has signed a new four year deal with Everton in the spring.

Jagielka could be exactly what Arsenal need though, an experienced Premier League player who can slot right into the team and be good from day one with none of this "he needs a year to settle in" bullshit that Arsenal usually have to put up with. Plus he is a better keeper than Manuel Almunia. :lol:

Opening gambit i presume. Arsenal will have to spend at least £16 million and im guessing closer to £20 million.

Opening gambit i presume. Arsenal will have to spend at least £16 million and im guessing closer to £20 million.

Agreed. Everton are as bad as Spurs for screwing every last penny out of deals! (I wish we could be more like that :cry: )

Agreed. Everton are as bad as Spurs for screwing every last penny out of deals! (I wish we could be more like that :cry: )

Er, we are?