Jez

Nope. Though if the South American window is closed he can't do much about that. He doesn't seem to enjoy being at City anyways so a loan move wouldn't surprise me, so long as Inter take on all his wages.

Tevez is a good player, but he's not that good is he?

Yes, I think so. 20 goal a season strikers who also graft and can play a bit are rare as rocking horse shit. You have the big two then I'd put him in the next bracket along with the Rooney's and the Van Persie's of this world.

Worth £40m all day long. Worth £5m for a years loan, no question. Nobody is worth £180k a week, but that's the game.

nah my step dad took me to see wolves vs barca in 98, iirc nadal, Enrique, pep played sonny Anderson scored a hattrick and I met some of the players outside including luis Enrique and I've liked them ever since, been over a few times too! So IMO it's not glory hunting I have a reason :P

Nice! :thumb:

It could always be worse v4e, you could also be a **** Dortm... oh hi Trog!

Schweinhund!

On a probably-not-very-interesting side note, I heard recently that Luis Enrique came to my home town (which is pretty small, population around 12,000) when he was younger as an exchange student, and played a few games for one of the local junior teams that my younger brother later joined.

Bloody hell, I know PSG are splashing the cash but they've just gone and bought Jérémy Ménez, Blaise Matuidi and Milan Bisevac for the sum total of €21.5m. :shock:

They are going to absolutely piss Ligue 1 this season.

Bloody hell, I know PSG are splashing the cash but they've just gone and bought Jérémy Ménez, Blaise Matuidi and Milan Bisevac for the sum total of €21.5m. :shock:

They are going to absolutely piss Ligue 1 this season.

Thats about £18m (?) on 3 players I've not heard of... Ligue 1 must be pretty shit if that means they can piss it.

Matuidi and Ménez would walk into our line-up (not a challenge at the moment, granted). That's also not taking into account the fact they've already forked out €11m on Kévin Gameiro and have finally brought in a reliable goalkeeper. Bisevac's tried and tested (albeit unspectacular) in France, if he can form a partnership with Sakho then PSG are laughing.

Most leagues? I assume you mean many of the teams in the Premier League, a few in Serie A and La Liga, and a handful of teams in the Bundesliga? They're significant signings for PSG. Ligue 1 may not be at the level of the top three or four divisions in Europe, but it's still fairly strong.

'Spose so, it's just so... random. I always assumed he'd head back to the Bundesliga. Hell, if it weren't for the emergence of ter Stegen I'd have happily had him at Borussia Park.