Jez

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has revealed the club are still looking to sign two more players in this transfer window.

Asked in what areas the club were also looking to strengthen, he replied: "The middle and like a winger.

"One midfielder, one winger."

Milner will now be even more down the pecking order...

Vucinic to Juve for €16m. They want Lugano next. Juve building up quite the squad.

vucinicjuve.jpg

Brilliant signing, apparently Spurs had a bid accepted for him. Lugano would be a great signing too, one of the best centre backs in the world and I'm astonished how he hasn't played in a big league yet. There's a question mark over his pace but he's so similar if not better then Laursen for us. Italian football would probably be perfect for him.

Spurs are after Lass Diarra.. great signing for them if they pull it off (I think they will, Levy is in Madrid negotiating).. Sandro and Lass are both great defensive midfielders.

Lass shouldn't leave Madrid really.. he gets games as it is.

If only we went in for Lass instead.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has revealed the club are still looking to sign two more players in this transfer window.

Asked in what areas the club were also looking to strengthen, he replied: "The middle and like a winger.

"One midfielder, one winger."

Milner will now be even more down the pecking order...

Yep, both his positions are being filled.

City are fairly sickening, hopefully they don't get Nasri as I really like him as a player.

Liverpodge up to their old tricks again:

Crewe manager Dario Gradi claims Liverpool made an illegal approach for England Under 17 international Max Clayton.

The forward had been linked with several Premier League clubs, but signed a three-year professional contract with Crewe before he left for the U17 World Cup in June.

Gradi was delighted with Clayton's demonstration of commitment, but has accused Liverpool of attempting to sign the 16-year-old in the past.

The Crewe boss said in the Sunday Express: "Max handled it very well. He didn't knock us at all.

"He had the chance to go to Liverpool, which might not happen again. I didn't think it was right for him and in any case it was an illegal approach.

"I couldn't stop him leaving in the June but he could see there would be first-team opportunities here. We offered five boys, including Max, identical contracts and they all signed them without any fuss.

"I am managing to keep them away from the big clubs but it's becoming harder. The scouts will always latch on to our games because they know they are going to see good players."

http://tinyurl.com/3m697pt