Jez

Spurs looking at Barcelona's Ibrahim Afellay for ...... £4m !!!! That would piss me right off if they got him for that.

Dont really rate Afellay and no where he would fit in at SPURS with VDV, Bale, Lennon all better than him IMO. Also strange for barca to sell after only signing him in january

FC Málaga have just bought Santi Cazorla from Villarreal for €21m. I've got their total summer spend now at €58m.

Don't they have owners from Qatar now? Nice to see Spain has its own Man City.

There were rumours that the Owners may change the name of the club to Qatari Malaga FC. Thank god that idea seemed to die!
I thought it was Getafe threatened with that particular ignominy.

I liked it tonight when talksport were talking about there being 2 obvious clubs in la liga who could afford tevez followed by graham hunter going off on one about Malaga leaving the presenters clueless as to why he wasn't talking about barca

Malaga will be fascinating to watch their tactics as they signed 2 wingers and Van Nistelrooy but aslo have Buanonotte and Baptista so fascinating how they all fit in.

Season opener barcelona go to La Rosaleda so be good to see them. Best signing was Toulalan for me

Yean Toulalan will be absolutely pivotal for them. And we know Pellegrini can do the biz. If they're not top 5 I'll be amazed and I wouldn't rule them out of top 4.

Think he always liked being the big fish in small pond thats why he struggled everywhere else except Arsenal Carling Cup team. could be same now Malaga are signing big players

Aguero to Citeh looking to be done shortly. Theres talk he will be earning £425k a week post tax. A chokingly large figure if true.

I really hope that wage isn't true.

Aguero will be a great buy, but quite frankly they need to get rid of around 10 players.

hopefully none of the players they wil lget rid of come to VP. e.g Bridge, Santa Cruz or SWP

Aguero to Citeh looking to be done shortly. Theres talk he will be earning £425k a week post tax. A chokingly large figure if true.

I really hope that wage isn't true.

I'm pretty sure it wont be, even Citeh aren't that dumb. Just something I'd heard elsewhere from a Citeh fan who is usually on the money. I hope/suspect he was having a laugh/taking the piss.

EDIT - he was, phew. Ignore!