The VT Baby club

kimmie

• 2 months later...

3 months till little James is born... bump coming along nicely, we had this week off work to redecorate the room, we'd finished by Monday night at 11 lol.

Looks really good :)

Wardrobe, changer, cot, drawers and some storage drawers built. :D

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

congrats, 

Just one thing, when she points out that childbirth is the most painful thing on earth . Tell her she's wrong. It's a kick in the balls. I know loads of women who have had a child, and loads of men who have had a kick in the nads. But I haver never met a man who 2 or so years later say  "its about time I had another kick"

Apparently kidney stones is genuinely more painful than childbirth.

Anyway, congrats NV. 6th September is my Dad's birthday. That must be a good sign.

• Like 1

Great news, congratulations!

As for the pain thing, when I had an impacted gallstone a few years ago, it was excruciating. And I spoke to a woman who had had the same thing AND given birth, and she conceded the stone was considerably the worse experience.

• Like 1

Way-hey!

I had my 1st born son 5 weeks ago, it's a piece of piss man.  I sleep at least 7 hours a night.  It's very fun, 2 weeks paternity isn't enough, every time I go home I see something else he couldn't do yesterday.  So I get all the cuddles and bottle feeds from 6 until 12 :)

Bad nappy changes turn into hilarious anecdotes, and he doesn't cry unless he absolutely wants something (i.e. feeding, nappy, hug or sleep - that's it!).

It's great and everyone of your friends and family will love it - I seriously can't think of a bad thing..

You'll have a great time, hope the pregnancy goes well, help your other half out as much as possible, towards the end, they all get cranky because they're tired, carrying 7-9lbs of weight on the front of their bodies and they don't love stretch-marks, the bump and being uncomfortable etc.

• Like 3

Way-hey!

I had my 1st born son 5 weeks ago, it's a piece of piss man. I sleep at least 7 hours a night. It's very fun, 2 weeks paternity isn't enough, every time I go home I see something else he couldn't do yesterday. So I get all the cuddles and bottle feeds from 6 until 12 :)

Bad nappy changes turn into hilarious anecdotes, and he doesn't cry unless he absolutely wants something (i.e. feeding, nappy, hug or sleep - that's it!).

It's great and everyone of your friends and family will love it - I seriously can't think of a bad thing..

You'll have a great time, hope the pregnancy goes well, help your other half out as much as possible, towards the end, they all get cranky because they're tired, carrying 7-9lbs of weight on the front of their bodies and they don't love stretch-marks, the bump and being uncomfortable etc.

Don't give him false hope you harsh person lol, not all newborns give you 7 hours a night....mine certainly didn't!
  • Like 2

Â