FAC: SF vs Chelsea Match Thread

limpid

I already am committed to attend to a party on 10th of April in Coventry. So I think I will be watching it on TV. Shame it is not on Sunday. Arrgghhh.

I feel to get up at 5am - go to work, then travel to Wembley then watch semi final and then travel to Coventry for a party and late night out will be too much in one day.

It is a very special salsa party with a superstar Magna Gopal coming from New York to UK for one off special event.

tshirt-m-ghey-Black-art-280.gif

Salsa Party? I have heard some rubbish excuses in my time. You know one time someone evengave the excuse that they were cleaning a bar b que once for not meeting up!

I already am committed to attend to a party on 10th of April in Coventry. So I think I will be watching it on TV. Shame it is not on Sunday. Arrgghhh.

I feel to get up at 5am - go to work, then travel to Wembley then watch semi final and then travel to Coventry for a party and late night out will be too much in one day.

It is a very special salsa party with a superstar Magna Gopal coming from New York to UK for one off special event.

Can_You_be_as_Gay_as_these_Myspace.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

According to Refworld:

Howard Webb will take charge of the first match between Aston Villa and Chelsea, which will be played on Saturday April 10th. He will be assisted by Mike Mullarkey and Darren Cann, while Mark Clattenburg has been named Fourth Official.

The team that I would play:

GK Friedel

RB L.Young

CB Collins

CB Dunne

LB Warnock

RM A.Young

CM Milner

CM Petrov ©

CM Delph

LM Downing

CF Gabby

The team that will be played

GK Friedel

RB Cuellar

CB Collins

CB Dunne

LB Warnock

RM A.Young

CM Milner

CM Petrov ©

LM Downing

CF Gabby

CF Carew

I think that we will get over run in midfield if we play 4-4-2, but we'll see...

we simply have to put the record straight. the 7-1 was embarassing and i think the players will be up for this so much more now which is brilliant.

great win today which gives extra confidence going in. we play better when we are under dogs

GK Friedel

RB L.Young

CB Collins

CB Dunne

LB Warnock

RM A.Young

CM Milner

CM Petrov ©

CM Delph

LM Downing

CF Gabby

GK Friedel

RB Cuellar

CB Collins

CB Dunne

LB Warnock

RM A.Young

CM Milner

CM Petrov ©

LM Downing

CF Gabby

CF Carew

I think that we will get over run in midfield if we play 4-4-2, but we'll see...

I really hope your first team is selected. Carew of the bench with a switch to 4-4-2 late on if needed.

Like you I expect MON to go with the 4-4-2 and Frank Lampard to have a field day!

GK Friedel

RB L.Young

CB Collins

CB Dunne

LB Warnock

RM A.Young

CM Milner

CM Petrov ©

CM Delph

LM Downing

CF Gabby

GK Friedel

RB Cuellar

CB Collins

CB Dunne

LB Warnock

RM A.Young

CM Milner

CM Petrov ©

LM Downing

CF Gabby

CF Carew

I have a funny feeling we might see that first team but with Cuellar at RB.

Delph playing yesterday to get up to speed and Milner rested to unleash on Chelsea