FAC: SF vs Chelsea Match Thread

limpid

i jsut want a good performance, to erradicate that shambles at stamford bridge, we've shown we can stop them once already this season, our best chance is to try and stiffle they're midfield and get gabby/young/downing running the channals.

I normally have good feelings about games I go to because I used to feel I was quite a lucky charm for Villa.

Easy 3-0 against Hull

Beat Fulham 2-0 in a tough away game

The lucky 2-2 draw with Palace

THAT Reading game

And then came 7-1...

In my entire life I must've been to about two dozen Villa games, and I HAD to be there for our biggest defeat in decades.

Dunno about you guys but this game has the same feel about it as when we went to league Cup Final against Man U in '94. I remember waking up so excited by my 1st visit to Wembley that I could remember (went in '77 but remember F.A) but it was tainted by the anticipated belting that we were about to receive. We all know what happened.

So I'm not sure if it is just blind faith, stupidity or naivety when I say 'I've got a good feeling about this one'

KEEP THE FAITH

Some big prices out there

Villa win at FT 5/1 ( thats an away teams odds, this is a neutral ground )

1-0 14/1

2-0 40/1

f/m

ashley young and 2-0 on saturday

guess how much ?

225/1

Guest Ricardomeister

And back to the real world :winkold: I know it is 11 v 11 but I cannot see anything other than another comfortable Chelsea win, as I predicted last time. We played ok against a woeful Bolton but we were hardly outstanding. For me Chelski are better in every department and unless Howard Webb does a few of his usual cock ups in our favour or we get a whole heap of luck then I think it will be 3-0 Chelsea.

Guest Ricardomeister
it maybe the real world but would you think like that if you were one of the players. I certainly hope not. I'd call you a defeatest. No point anybody going into a game with that attitude

Of course I wouldn't go into any game with a defeatest attitude but when predicting the score as a fan I simply look at the evidence from an impartial point of view. However much I want Villa to win is totally irrelevant, unfortunately. And, unless something out of the ordinary happens I just cannot see anything other than a comfortable Chelsea win.