FAC: SF vs Chelsea Match Thread

limpid

I know the reaction this will probably get but this is a semi, i would throw any Chelsea planning into a state of flux i really would, I would play Gabby up front to start and i would play Ash tucked in just behind, he can the drop back when required to make up the 5 across the centre.

Milner......Delph.....Petrov......Downing..........

........................|........................................

..................Ash Young...............................

...............Gabby Agbonlahor........................

May look crazy but as the song says we goona have to get a little crazy to make something happen.................maybe.

We have scores to settle with this team. It's not just the 7-1 and that prick Terry we need to put right, but the FA Cup final of 2000 as well.

We are the opposite of Chelsea. They believe in just buying success and not building for the future (as is evidenced by their aging squad). We must show them that Randy's way of doing things is better for a club and better for football as a whole. Let's hope this intelligent American businessmen can triumph over the Russian gangster.

UTV.

Mantis: Well its all about opinion, but one things for sure, if the Villa players step out on that park so screwd up with vengence as your suggesting, another 7-1 defeat will be a let of, and i hope to god Terry doesn't read threads like this because he will be right revved up for it.

I think our players will be very very scared of Chelsea, This is the first game i can think of under MON where we need to show a bit of fight from the off.

Need to get stuck into them like they did to us during the first half at Stamford Bridge.

Just like the Carling cup final and at Stamford Bridge when the decisions wernt going our way against the bigger team we folded and panicked

I think our players will be very very scared of Chelsea
I don't. I think our players **** hate them.

One of our biggest risks is red cards, IMO.

Mantis: Well its all about opinion, but one things for sure, if the Villa players step out on that park so screwd up with vengence as your suggesting, another 7-1 defeat will be a let of, and i hope to god Terry doesn't read threads like this because he will be right revved up for it.
The desire to settle the score will motivate them.

Fear not my friends for we shall win tomorrow - the guy who runs my local chippy says so!

I got chatting to him about tomorrow's game whilst there last night. He spotted my season ticket in my wallet and asked if I was going down to Wembley (I am).

He then went on to tell me that he thinks games in this country are fixed. "Everyone knows it happens in other countries, and I think it happens here" he said.

He is adamant that the 7 - 1 was fixed so that Chelsea would catch up Man Utd's goal difference and as a result tomorrow will be fixed so that we will win. He's so adamant that he has £150 riding on a Villa win.

I always thought he was a bit of a crazy bastard....

I think our players will be very very scared of Chelsea, This is the first game i can think of under MON where we need to show a bit of fight from the off.

Need to get stuck into them like they did to us during the first half at Stamford Bridge.

Just like the Carling cup final and at Stamford Bridge when the decisions wernt going our way against the bigger team we folded and panicked

You lost me there, they HATE Chelsea, infact I'm concerned if we'll see a few red cards.

I think our players will be very very scared of Chelsea

One of our biggest risks is red cards, IMO.

I agree. Can see someone (maybe Ash) seeing red for a two footed lunge or something similar. Everyone **** hates Chelsea, we have more reason than most outside of London. It's going to be a battle.

C'mon you Villa boys!

One of our biggest risks is red cards, IMO

i agree. why should we scared? if anything i think terrys comments would have fired our players up more

i hope to god Terry doesn't read threads like this because he will be right revved up for it.

Id be suprised if that daft prick could even use the internet.

Use the internet? Naaaaa the vile excuse for a human being cant even read! He only looks at the pictures! Heres one just for you john!

boohoog.jpg

Petrov with an excellent solo run to score the winner in the last minute.

Oh can you imagine Terry's face.

Terry's face?

Can you imagine everyone in the ground's look at Petrov running forward with the ball, past a player or two. Half of us would be in a state of shock.

Petrov with an excellent solo run to score the winner in the last minute.

Oh can you imagine Terry's face.

Terry's face?

Can you imagine everyone in the ground's look at Petrov running forward with the ball, past a player or two. Half of us would be in a state of shock.

I've always had faith in Petrov.

In fact, the faces I want to see most are the faces of the Chelski fans. Shame the dugout and corporate seats separate me from their fans, otherwise I'd have quite a jolly old time laughing in their faces. :lol:

i hope to god Terry doesn't read threads like this because he will be right revved up for it.

He's too busy shagging Joe Cole's missus to read Villatalk.

:lol::lol::lol: