FAC: SF vs Chelsea Match Thread

limpid

hmmm... so much for a 'random' draw. Was obvious that Chelsea and Spuds were going to kept away from each other as that is what the media want as a final.

Still, if we're going to win the cup then we'll have to beat Chelsea at some point! It would be a dream to beat them in the semi and Spurs in the final!

7 games since O Neill joined

Aston Villa 2-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-0 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 0-1 Chelsea

Aston Villa 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 4-4 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 1-1 Aston Villa

Wins: Villa 3-2 Chelsea

2 Draws

We play them at the end of March aswell

hmmm... so much for a 'random' draw. Was obvious that Chelsea and Spuds were going to kept away from each other as that is what the media want as a final.

Still, if we're going to win the cup then we'll have to beat Chelsea at some point! It would be a dream to beat them in the semi and Spurs in the final!

I hate stupid posts like this.

Aston Villa 2-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-0 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 0-1 Chelsea

Aston Villa 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 4-4 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 1-1 Aston Villa

2 Draws

We've only beaten them twice, one of those was a 0-0. They also beat us 4--0 in the league cup.

Re: draw, we're always shit against Redknapp teams, delaying playing Spurs always allows the possibility that he'll get sent down for something

LoL, yeah did'nt you know?

Cundy and Ginola had operations to put magnets in there hands, paid for by the media of course.

:suspect:

Reckon its a bad draw for Chelsea as well, their record ain't great against us, certainly worse than their record against Spurs. A Spurs Portsmouth semi would be an interesting one as well, ain't clear cut with all the history between them.

Aston Villa 2-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-0 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 0-1 Chelsea

Aston Villa 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 4-4 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 1-1 Aston Villa

2 Draws

We've only beaten them 2-0 once, and I've no idea what order that is

Me too! :x Why is everything a conspiracy? If the media get what they want, how do you explain the Cardiff vs Portsmouth final in 2008 and why aren't manu and arse in every final?

Not to mention that the media want Spurs v. Pompey as well...

Will be very interesting (I hope) to see the Pompey fans slagging Redknapp.

(was Mike Tranghese supervising the draw? ;) )

does it really matter who we have in the semi?? if wanna win the cup, then got to beat the good teams at some point! stop the bloodt moaning and lets bring on the semi final!! lets get revenge for the carling cup and win the cup that matters!! :winkold:

Chelsea won't like the thought of playing us given their record at Villa Park and the fact that we made Wemley sound like our home ground against United.

I **** hate Chelsea, sometimes almost as much as Blues, they're the archetypal whinging, cheating batsards and their fans are all **** middle class mutes. We'll do these lot no problem.

Anyone know if we'll have the west side again? If we'll be playing on the saturday or sunday and if we'll be playing in our home or away strip?

I was pissed off at first and realised that they hate playing us and this isnt the 2000 team, If we are going to win the cup we will have to face them at some point and I would rather play them in the semi to save me paying out for 3 Wembley trips :lol: Have some faith!