FAC: Reading a Match Thread 2010/03/07 13:45

limpid

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they need their heads rippin off at halftime, our season is really in danger of disappearing today, being torn to shreds by a mid table fizzy pop team, who to be fair are playing us off the park. Why the **** doesnt mon use his squad....

It's the FA Cup league form goes out the window

Were a premier league team fighting for CL place, we should be beating Reading

pretty bad display, they look bereft of energy and ideas. I agree with the majority on here in saying that MON needs to rotate his squad better. How pissed would you be if you were Luke Young? Also, without Gabby in the team we don't have any kind of goal threat at all from open play, none whatsoever. His young shoulders carry the whole teams attack.

Absolutely shocking. But knew it was going to be as soon as I saw that team selection. Yet again MON has picked his side by their wage bill - only reason I can possibly see for pairing JC with Heskey??

Three subs at half time - Fonz for Heskey, Delph for Carew, Luke Young on for Collins.

You'd play the second half with one up front - the Fonz on his own?

I would, absolutely. It'd let Milner play in their half and free up Young and Downing.

It'd almost be like for like anyway given that at the moment, Heskey is playing where Milner should be and Milner is playing far too deep. Milner is better than Heskey.

Absolutely shocking. But knew it was going to be as soon as I saw that team selection. Yet again MON has picked his side by their wage bill - only reason I can possibly see for pairing JC with Heskey??

Three subs at half time - Fonz for Heskey, Delph for Carew, Luke Young on for Collins.

You'd play the second half with one up front - the Fonz on his own?

Oh and lose the goal threat of heskey and JC. Hell yes!!!!!

This would also release Jimmy and allow the wingers to push on a bit more.

4-3-3 - the way forward!

Exactly the same lack of passion and commitment as last week at Wembley.

A total shambles of a performance, we can't string 2 passes together.......... and for the record if we do pull it back then i won't take back what i say because we shouldn't even allow this situation to be happening.

Total shit!!!

What a load of shite! Last week we played well against one of the best teams in the world today we have been outplayed against an average Championship team.

I hope MON cracks some skulls at half time, I would bring Heskey off now he is not doing it and bring on the Fonz to add some pace up front.