FAC: Reading a Match Thread 2010/03/07 13:45

limpid

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good chance to bounce back here. Reading I believe won 5 out of last 6 and won 5-0 on the weekend so will be in good shape.

This will be a tough game but if we can win this one, hopefully confidence can be restored and we can bounce straight back.

I'd probably go:

Friedel

Young Cuellar Dunne Warnock

Young Delph Petrov Downing

Milner

Gabby.

A win here and we are back at Wembley to put right this weekends loss.

Lets put in the performance here.

This.

Full strength team out and make sure we don't mess this one up. One more chance at glory this season and we deserve it. UTV!

really fancy us to get this right. think it's a huge opportunity to quickly erase the memories of defeat and focus on the rest of the seasdon with another trip to Wembley in the offing

a toughie as the luck is with them in this comp but i think there is still enough good feeling in VP so gonna go for us to win away from home but it will be a rollercoaster game with the delpf bros. ltd coming to the fore....

This will be a massive test of character IMO - the boys really need to put the disappointment behind them and take their frustrations out on this Reading team. They will be a similar proposition as Palace - backs to the wall with nothing to lose - and MON needs to have the boys breathing firs for this one.

Had to go to bodymoor heath today due to work, managed to speak to John Robertson, what a top bloke, told me that all the players were gutted by sunday but determined to put things right this week and get another shot at wembley. Also saw NRC there coming out of the gym, then Osbourne came speeding round the car park in his white 1 series saloon! Also drove past Salifou, seems he gets a taxi there as a taxi was pulling out when i arrived, was going to ask Salifou if he wanted a lift down the driveway.