FAC: Reading a Match Thread 2010/03/07 13:45

limpid

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely shocking. But knew it was going to be as soon as I saw that team selection. Yet again MON has picked his side by their wage bill - only reason I can possibly see for pairing JC with Heskey??

Three subs at half time - Fonz for Heskey, Delph for Carew, Luke Young on for Collins.

warnock caught napping on that second goal

Again, he does it almost every week.

and agreed on this - he is the most over hyped player I've ever seen on this site - there is a reason Co;e, Bridge and Baines are ahead of him

He is distinctively average and 10% of the player Bouma was, and no better than Young at LB !

Carew or Heskey off for Delfouneso. THey have both been lackluster and lazy. We need to inject some pace up front.

We are getting out muscled in the centre, but there isnt anything we can really do about that.

I only hope they keep doubling up on the man on the ball, we keep posession for a lot of the second half and they start to tire.

I've said this before, but im going to say it again.

Why do we have a squad? We would be much better off, and save Randy some serious $$$ if we use the 11 players on the pitch now, add Gabby to the mix, and leave it at that.

Martin O'Neill is a **** knobcake. USE YOUR **** SQUAD MAN! If your not going to, stop buying players. Name me and a few mates on the bench, and we'll do it for free.

It beggers belief that he has such little faith in the players beyond the first 11. I'm a relatively educated young man, but i just cant fathom it.

The funniest thing is that it's not even doom mongering when you are negative about this. It's such an abomination. They'll be no changes at half time either, same old shit.

Pound to a pinch of shit there will be no changes at half time, same ol same ol! :yawn:

Looking like more March Madness for MoN. Seriously Carew and Heskey up front is fail. The defense has been a joke. No communication. Get Carew off at half time and put either Delph or The fonz on. Both know how to score and both have a lot more energy than that over-paid garbage impersonating Carew this season.

they need their heads rippin off at halftime, our season is really in danger of disappearing today, being torn to shreds by a mid table fizzy pop team, who to be fair are playing us off the park. Why the **** doesnt mon use his squad....

Another horrible performance against a team that we are supposed to be better than......Downing should really hit the gym asap, ive never seen such a weak player in the PL. And maybe the defence should pay attention to opponents rathen than the ball when defending.

I rarely lose it but they are **** shite! i'd **** sack those two lumps of shit up front! Get Delph on, I would rather someone who wants it bad rather someone who thinks they could stroll this games the bunch of losers!!!

Dreadful.

No shape, no plan and poor execution in everything we've done.

It'd be unfair to pick out individuals from a collective heap, but Cuellar, Young, Downing and Carew have all been utter garbage.

For me at half time it's Delfouneso and Delph on for Heskey and Carew, stick Milner just off Delfouneso and let him play in their half of the pitch and give Petrov some help in the middle of the park.

This has been embarrassing and if MON doesn't trust Delfouneso then somebody needs to let Mr Lerner know he'll be forking out the best part of £40m on three strikers in the summer.

Awful, awful, awful.