FAC: Reading a Match Thread 2010/03/07 13:45

limpid

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should all be ashamed of themselves, they thought they had won it before they crossed the White line.

Get up heskey or get off. I never want to see him in a villa shirt again. Or an England shirt. Why is Mon so stubborn? They are both clearly past it and together must be the least mobile forward line in the football league. Why wait till half time change it now. Absolutely shite so far. And now we are 2 down. Embarrasing performance!

Well said...

Heskey is one of a few that are playing like dogshit, however, he is MON's 'golden boy' but is utterly useless and offers NOTHING to our team..

MON has work to do at half time, because on this display, we are going to get beat 4 maybe 5-0.

Complete and utter rubbish!

Guest Ricardomeister

Let's start praying for a Chelsea v Spuds final or we can kiss Europe goodbye too, although having said that I am not even overly confident of us holding onto 7th.

i NEVER swear on this site but

Carew is a **** disgrace

Piss him off now - he is taking the piss out of us !.

nd the rest aint much better

**** goalscorers get in the 6 yrd box ! - thats why they have two goals

**** DISGRACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get up heskey or get off. I never want to see him in a villa shirt again. Or an England shirt. Why is Mon so stubborn? They are both clearly past it and together must be the least mobile forward line in the football league. Why wait till half time change it now. Absolutely shite so far. And now we are 2 down. Embarrasing performance!

Well said...

Heskey is one of a few that are playing like dogshit, however, he is MON's 'golden boy' but is utterly useless and offers NOTHING to our team..

MON has work to do at half time, because on this display, we are going to get beat 4 maybe 5-0.

Complete and utter rubbish!

There are a couple of golden boys in this team and it's not hard to work out who they are! I think we'd be doing alot better without them put it that way.