General Krulak (part 3) - Questions

BOF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

My point is simply this: We have some lads who are waiting in the wings and can be productive. Everyone has to start somewhere...our youth program is a great place to start and can help lead to the bright future.

I take it that you and Randy have told this to the Manager then, General? :winkold:

What the hell is going on ,it appears that Randy has driven one of the best managers in the country away from Villa Park and selling the best players.

Is Randy in money troubles if so sell up and don't drag Villa down to were we were before in came onboard

I think it's safe to assume that the "no further statements" bit on the OS means the General won't be posting for a bit.

MON may have had his detractors and shortcomings but I never pegged him as a bottler, ergo I can only echo what everyone else has said; something drastic must have happened. I don't think it's a simple as not being able to strengthen either, surely management would have stated what was available and what budget we would have to work with once the season had finished and if MON had had a problem then, he would have walked earlier. A few days before the season starts? Something **** huge has happened.

I think it's safe to assume that the "no further statements" bit on the OS means the General won't be posting for a bit.

MON may have had his detractors and shortcomings but I never pegged him as a bottler, ergo I can only echo what everyone else has said; something drastic must have happened. I don't think it's a simple as not being able to strengthen either, surely management would have stated what was available and what budget we would have to work with once the season had finished and if MON had had a problem then, he would have walked earlier. A few days before the season starts? Something **** huge has happened.

This.

Actually all that post.

General, I understand the club will have reasons for not giving the fans the details of O'Neill's departure.

But as fans, all of the people who use this site need to have an idea of what might be the reason.

I worry that if the board remain silent it will only alienate them from the fans, which is something I would hate to see happen.

UTV

Philthevillan

General, I understand the club will have reasons for not giving the fans the details of O'Neill's departure.

But as fans, all of the people who use this site need to have an idea of what might be the reason.

I worry that if the board remain silent it will only alienate them from the fans, which is something I would hate to see happen.

UTV

Philthevillan

This! Don't deny us trhe answers, general. I don't demand them from you, but from the board asap. Don't hide anything from us. We deserve the truth (Somewhat stolen from a certain film).

Pelle