The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

What about Fury? I know he won but why was it funny? was his opposition poor?

His opponent was an absolute joke. About 2 feet shorter and chubby as ****. Afterwards Fury started calling out the Klitschkos whilst wearing short shorts that were up to his nipples .

I haven't watched a Tyson Fury fight since he was against Chisora. What an absolute shambles of a fight that was! Both of them were extremely poor. Easily one of the shittest boxing matches that I've ever watched! He'd get murdered by either one of the Klitschko's

He sounds like the boxer off the Simpsons.

You do know who the boxer off The Simpsons is clearly supposed to be, dont you? :suspect:

Can't really see beyond Haye tonight. I think his extra talent will tell too much for Chisora to overcome.

Could be a good fight though, Chisora will spend the entire fight coming forewards and trying to throw massive punches. And Haye's not against swinging for the fences either once in a while. The only thing that could keep it from being a classic, imo, is that Chisora benefits from it becoming a brawl more than Haye does and Haye is smart enough to stop that happening.

Â