The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Phenomenal performance from Haye. **** knows how Chisora got back up from those shots, but the referee did the right thing.

Phenomenal performance from Haye. **** knows how Chisora got back up from those shots, but the referee did the right thing.

Agreed. Chisora for the previous 2 rounds like he might have something in his locker but that was utterly superb from Haye.

They now trying to make a fight out of Vitali Klitschko and Haye? Haye is a bum and will get done again.

A bum? Did you just watch the fight?

Yes and Dereck Chisora is even worse. He was always going to walk all over him. Wait till he fights someone good again. It will be more boring shit and excuses.

They now trying to make a fight out of Vitali Klitschko and Haye? Haye is a bum and will get done again.

A bum? Did you just watch the fight?

Yes and Dereck Chisora is even worse. He was always going to walk all over him. Wait till he fights someone good again. It will be more boring shit and excuses.

Chisora went 12 rounds with Vitali Klitschko.

Chisora has a hell of a chin, one that Vitali couldn't get past, and Haye just put him down. That's not a bum.

Well that shut me up. Never in doubt of a Haye win but I thought Chisora would last better than he did.

The punches he took were unbelievable. I'm not sure many people in the world would have got up from the punishment Haye dished out in that final round. Blazing speed, supreme accuracy and (I presume) phenomenal power is a combination it is difficult to deal with.

Haye's problem is that the man he has to beat next has a massive size advantage and is very good at exploiting that advantage.

Â