The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

It seems that the Haye vs Chisora fight is done for July 14th at Upton Park and is expected to be announced on Tuesday.

Apparently the fight will go ahead regardless of Chisora's appeal hearing (May 14th) with the newly set up Luxembourg commission sanctioning the fight if unsuccessful.

It seems that the Haye vs Chisora fight is done for July 14th at Upton Park and is expected to be announced on Tuesday.

Apparently the fight will go ahead regardless of Chisora's appeal hearing (May 14th) with the newly set up Luxembourg commission sanctioning the fight if unsuccessful.

this fight will catch the public,hot !

I can't wait to watch the Mayweather Vs Cotto fight. I'm going for Mayweather to win inside 9 rounds. If not then Mayweather by UD.

As for Haye Vs Chisora, I still feel ripped off by Haye from when I paid to see his "fight" against Vladimir! I'd expect him to destroy Chisora but I won't be paying for that one.

Looking forward to the mayweather fight I have stocked up on me red bull

Hard to see anything other than a mayweather win but cotto is no mug and was cheated out of the win against pacquio so it won't be as easy as some people think plus cotto should he a lot more powerful...unless as buncey said not long ago cotto may sacrifice some weight and power to keep his speed up

Looking forward to the Alvarez fight as well he should destroy mosely Seeings that he is 19 years younger it's difficult to go for a 40 year old when he is up against such a bright prospect who already has so much experience behind him (even though his record has been padded out with a fair few nothing fights)

Good scrap that was thought it would be a lot easier for Alvarez but **** me Shane pulled I out of tue bag and turned it into a rite good fight.

Get mayweather on now before I fall asleep, I have been awake for 22 hours now and am feeling the need to get som kip

nah I actually want mayweather to do it the man is a clearing in the woods but **** me when he is in the ring he is brilliant and deserves to go out with the 0 on his record

looking good for him at the minute as well

Floyd Mayweather is the best pound for pound boxer on the planet. Pacman is great but I don't think that he would beat Mayweather. Unfortunately it looks like the fight will never happen though!

Mosley needs to retire now. I hate to see former greats being beaten down like that. That's the first time that I've seen a full Alvarez fight. He looks like a decent fighter. 21 years old and unbeaten in over 30 fights is some going!

Yeah but an awful lot of those fights were Hand picked for him to win, don't get me wrong I'm not taking anything away from Alvarez I think he looks great, I did think be would have an easier time against Shane.

Mayweather was just another class again wasn't he, I still can't understand how he can hide his entire body behind his shoulder.

So Chisora - Haye is on.

Khan - Peterson might be off after Peterson failed a drugs test.

I actually think Chisora - Haye will be a good fight. Chisora has got a license from the Luxembourg Boxing Federation and the fight will be at Upton Park in July. I suspect there will be some bullshit debate about whether Chisora deserves to fight, but his punishment has been very harsh from the BBBoC and he is well within his rights as an EU citizen to do what he has done.

I suspect business reasons might keep Khan - Peterson on though.

at least it is on boxnation which means I wont need to fork out any more than normal to watch it because I already subscribe to the channel, if it would have been on anything else that would have required me to pay for it they could get to ****

in all fairness I still dont know if I will bother watching it

Â