The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Both are a disgrace to the profession and an embarassment to the country

**EDIT** This

shows a little more as is close to the action (sound is poor!).

At 3:26 you see Haye hitting Chisora and what appears to be glass smashing....

At 4:03 you see Haye picking up a camera tripod and smash it down at Chisora (and hitting his own entourage - hence the cut head!)

At 04:14 you see Chisora pick up a beer bottle by the neck but is stopped by staff from using it

Sky could do no better than to drop both of the fighters and not show any of their fights again, then again the Boxing authorities should strip both males of their licences.....

shocking events - what a circus boxing is!

the only winners - the Klitchkos!

Haye doesn't have a licence.

Disgusted at the pair of them and their pathetic childish thug behaviour what an embarrassment to boxing and our country. I would have to think what the German media and people think of us after that episode, they should have both been charged with anything the police could think of.

I thought better of Haye but it seems he is a prick as well, what on earth is a heavy weight boxer doing picking up a camera tripod???

As for Chris Chiwawa or whatever his name is I hope he loses his license as a result of this his conduct both before, during and after the fight was terrible. He seems to think he is Britain's answer to Iron Mike only seemingly unaware that Tyson could actually box as well as act like a nut.

Ahh, the fine art of fight promotion

This. Two has-been fighters trying to stir up publicity so they can both get one final payday for an alledged grudge match, only on pay per view. Too bad the germans actually took it seriously and it backfired.

I'd be massively disappointed if they were allowed to cash in on this appalling behaviour.

I'd say Frank Warren is already trying to book a venue.

How long will it be before Haye pops up on Soccer AM on a charm offensive trying to laugh his way out of this? Talk about how to destroy your reputation in 12 months, can't believe how he has fallen.

Never been a big fan of Haye, and his recent antics have just made me dislike him even more. As for Chisora...plastic gangster, thug and just a general tool.

I'd like to Chisora try and pull that shit with Tyson if he was still around! Tyson would knock him down like a tent peg!

im a big boxing fan & both the the brits were out of order.. david haye knows vk is past his best now & is there for the taking however he (haye) has done nothing to deserve a fight against the champs, dc on the other put up a good night work against vk, the best thing haye could do is take on dc as the public "wants it" now & then go for vk.

What a pair of idiots these two are, they are an embarrasment to Bristish boxing.

When I saw this on Sky Sports News I thought I had accidentally tuned into the WWE wrestling by mistake. No class from either of them, especially from Chisora who has been acting the tit since the build up to the fight.

Chisora may have acted the tit against Klitschko but he wasn't the problem in the Haye incident. Haye was bang out of order. That was Chisora's conference and he shouldn't have tried to steal the glory. Haye is just a tramp.

Â