General Chat

Stevo985

I don't know what's got into this place.

Next people will be suggesting you don't need to wear a suit and tie to go to a Nightclub.

Standards are slipping.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Huh? It's what I've done all my life! 

Sportswear is what you wear for doing sport, the clue is in the name. 

And jeans were originally for workers and cowboys in the US West

Things change

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Huh? It's what I've done all my life! 

Sportswear is what you wear for doing sport, the clue is in the name. 

Nah, there's nothing wrong with wearing jogging bottoms/tracksuit bottoms in your own home for comfort.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If you wear jeans casually around the house then you're a psychopath, imo

Hey. I happen to like wearing jeans while I strangle kittens and small children. 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yeah I agree with the edit. Comfortable shorts are a great one when the weather/temperature allows. 

You're just a shill for Big Sportswear. 

Oh. 

36 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Are we talking about jogger bottoms material type shorts here because if there is one thing more awful than jogging bottoms.........

Lounger type that are like pyjamas, cotton types with pockets, and AVFC Diadora oldies ;)

I wanted some joggers to relax in the house with. My wife said no. Apparently I would look **** ridiculous in them. That said I wear shorts all the time in the house and most of the time outside of the house if the weather allows it. I am not going to sit working on jeans when I can be comfortable in shorts. 

Weird thing the other day. Was on a work call and one fella was in a shirt and tie on teams. This is a call for a client that has a dress down policy. He went business full kit rocket polisher. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

I wanted some joggers to relax in the house with. My wife said no. Apparently I would look **** ridiculous in them.

Your wife is wise indeed.

51 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I’ll wear smarter/fitted joggers to the shops and running errands, but not to the cinema, a bar/pub or a restaurant. 

Baggy ones are for the sofa only. 

Jeans I’d wear for anything but weddings and funerals, I think. I’m also perfectly comfortable wearing jeans around the house. My whateverishouldcallhernow used to complain about that, for some reason. Jeans are as comfortable as anything, really.

The one thing that i dont like is trainers with suits. It looks chavvy and wrong

• Like 1

Since Covid started, if I'm at home then it's either pajama trousers or just my underwear.  Can't even be arsed to put joggers on.  It has become something of personal crusade, to reach the absolute nadir (well, zenith I guess) of slobhood.

Does mean the postie or Deliveroo drivers get a bit of shock on arrival, mind.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

£7.1m for Maradona’s shirt.

Can’t imagine many Villa supporters of a certain age will feel too pleased for Steve Hodge this evening.

Just to fit the right age/response. Wouldn't wipe my arse with it. 

• Haha 1

I’m currently wearing some sort of Lidl slim fit cotton sort of elastic waist chino / sort of pyjama bottoms. No underpants.

I’ll tell you what, it’s quite obvious I’m a size 10 shoe.

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m currently wearing some sort of Lidl slim fit cotton sort of elastic waist chino / sort of pyjama bottoms. No underpants.

I’ll tell you what, it’s quite obvious I’m a size 10 shoe.

tenor.gif

Â