General Chat

Stevo985

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Good luck with that. If they attack the uk they will have the US, and nato coming after them. It would be a suicide mission for them

It was more of a humorous comment regarding encouraging immigrants crossing the channel in inflatable boats. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Got excited then. Mrs Sidcow just switched on a TV show called "Filthy Garden SOS." I thought finally a gardening show I could get into, was looking forward to Charlie Dimmock finally just flopping them out.  Unfortunately it wasn't what I was expecting. 

Mines making me watch some trash tv called 90 day fiancé 

I actually didnt mind it which scares the hell out of me

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Make sure you chase up Limpid for your grand master hat. We all have them but he misses it so send him a DM as soon as you cross the line. 

This is true. They look like this: 

image.thumb.jpeg.d31a541227091fe571927cf694270d5e.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I've had four today alone. 

Crazy numbers.

Black coffee for me, all day every day, with a very predictable skinny flat if I’m using a drive through.

Up until the last year or two, my dad would reach double figures for cups of tea daily. He’d have a second one immediately having finished his first.

He’s halved it now, but I reckon we’re still talking six cups a day, easily.

11 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Just had a cup of tea.

My first of the year.

Are you a coffee man or a soft drink man?

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I bet we have the same types of shit, Chris.

That's nice to think about, innit? 

Make that 3 ;) 

Black coffee as well; can’t stick milk in coffee and can’t stand tea either but enjoy the smell of it at least. 

5 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Make that 3 ;) 

Black coffee as well; can’t stick milk in coffee and can’t stand tea either but enjoy the smell of it at least. 

Yep, I've never liked tea.. No idea why, my mom's is the same, but she has instant coffee with milk - I'll drink instant if it's all's that's on offer, but I use Pact filter coffees now at home. 

Coffee:

Instant I drink with Milk (but not much)

Fresh brewed (at home) I drink black

Drive-thru is usually a latte but I think I'm going to kick that habit and go black americano soon, drinking way too much milk

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Yep, I've never liked tea.. No idea why, my mom's is the same, but she has instant coffee with milk - I'll drink instant if it's all's that's on offer, but I use Pact filter coffees now at home. 

I got it from my folks too. Mum can’t stick tea and my dad mainly drinks coffee too. Sister is a tea drinker so clearly she’s been adopted.
I’ve got a bean to cup at home but tried pact and found the coffee too light for my tastes. Realised I like a really dark roast.

One of my colleagues once said he used to have coffee in one of those massive Sports direct mugs, 3 or 4 spoons of instant coffee each time. And he’d have 3 or 4 per day.

I don’t know how he didn’t have a heart attack.

On coffee chat, my lad was playing football right next to a KFC last week so I grabbed a latte before it started. It was amazing. I really didn’t expect it to taste that nice.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

On coffee chat, my lad was playing football right next to a KFC last week so I grabbed a latte before it started. It was amazing. I really didn’t expect it to taste that nice.

The only coffee with milk I'll have generally is a toffee latte from McDong's 

Â