General Chat

Stevo985

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

UK has no industry these days. All got sold off. 

Yeah but we've got the bestest, most entertaining and highest quality football league with all the biggest and bestest teams! 

10 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Isn't that very strange? Almost seems like a case of national security issue to me. 

Don't be silly we're building our new Nuclear Power Stations with the Chinese and if that's OK, then why would German windmills be an issue

On 24/01/2021 at 22:49, Tegis said:

Hello Villa Talk, can I ask for a favour? My missus runs a Gardening business with courses as part of it. With Covid she needs to boost the online-part and has started a Youtube channel. To give her a little subscriber-boost I would very much appreciate it if you fine folks can add her to your subscriptions. (No need to watch the content as it is in Swedish)

The primary goal is a custom channel URL which requires 100 subs.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCynQf9IQqOFzfU1zQ5XcGAg

Thank you :)

/tegis

I don't know how but the first video got 1600 views in the first 2 months. Bloody fantastic. Thanks all :)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I don't know how but the first video got 1600 views in the first 2 months. Bloody fantastic. Thanks all :)

Christ, come on VT, am I the only one watching it? 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Tegis said:

It appears the only comment is thanking her for wearing a fantastic brassiere 🤣

• Haha 2

Can people subscribe and watch my crap YouTube channel too? I only have 13 subscribers 😂. It’s about Japanese subscription boxes and video games. Think the link is in my profile. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Can people subscribe and watch my crap YouTube channel too? I only have 13 subscribers 😂. It’s about Japanese subscription boxes and video games. Think the link is in my profile. 

Right, you got a 2 minute view out of me but no way am I subscribing to that weird shit. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Right, you got a 2 minute view out of me but no way am I subscribing to that weird shit. 

You can just subscribe if you want you smelly tagnut 😊. You don’t have to watch. Hell, you don’t even have to subscribe, I just wanted to plug my channel 😃

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

You can just subscribe if you want you smelly tagnut 😊. You don’t have to watch. Hell, you don’t even have to subscribe, I just wanted to plug my channel 😃

Going to pass it on to my daughter. She loves japan/japanese stuff. 

36 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

You need to find other channels to subscribe too that subscribe back. 

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Screenshot_2021-03-21-19-07-45-77.jpg

Ah yes, we did ours the other day. Atheist and Welsh European were the answers to the trick questions

I thought some of the questions strayed outside of the questions they should be asking. (the employer stuff mainly)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Ah yes, we did ours the other day. Atheist and Welsh European were the answers to the trick questions

I thought some of the questions strayed outside of the questions they should be asking. (the employer stuff mainly)

Yeah I thought it went into slightly more detail on the employment side of things too.

Didn’t ask me whether I had any children for instance which I was a bit surprised about. 

• Like 1

Â