General Chat

Stevo985

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's horiffic. I know all social media is toxic, and things like Facebook are "worse". But LinkedIn is the biggest collection of bullshit on the planet.It's almost exclusively absolute bollocks posted by people pretending that they love their jobs and that their jobs are more important than they actually are.

I don't like the phrase but I imagine there is a lot of virtue signalling going on. People trying to show they are right on and progressive. 

I've managed to ignore the subtle nudges from my employer to sign up for LinkedIn. 

• Like 1

I quite like watching the videos of some of the women who dance around and make their titties wobble for no apparent reason. I also like looking at the occasional 4 dimensional adverts with giant lions breaking out of glass cages etc.

But by far the worst thing I have ever seen on there was that American bloke who had brought his wife a house that they had looked at many years ago and she said it would’ve been a perfect house. He wrapped the key up in boxes and kept saying what a wonderful Mom she was, how she deserved it and ended up eating pizza on the floor like they did at the first house they brought 🤮🤮🤮🤮What this had to do with anything business wise I have no idea.

Another one that annoys me is the tramp and the businessman in the pizza parlour and also the woman that only wanted to draw out $10 from the teller. Load of old bollocks

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I quite like watching the videos of some of the women who dance around and make their titties wobble for no apparent reason

on Linked in , you say

so long TikTok , your services are no longer required

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

on Linked in , you say

so long TikTok , your services are no longer required

I can provide an alert service for a few pounds a month

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Anyonw been fooled today yet?

I told my two sons that Ollie Watkins had signed a pre-contract agreement with Man United and it was on sky sports news. Never seen them jump out of bed so quick cussing and cursing 

• Haha 4

I did a classic double bluff of pouring ketchup over my throat, knife in the hand and lying in the kitchen, pretending to be dead prank.  Once the screaming had finished we all laughed and then I actually killed myself.

They proper fell for it as well :lol: 

Idiots - this is a classic Lapal_fan triple bluff - I'll probably do it later, but for now - I have to convince an ambulance crew.. 

• Haha 4

Â