General Chat

Stevo985

I swear you come on here every Sunday telling us how you drank yourself silly and you can't do it anymore, yet here you'll be next weekend, repeating the cycle ;)

Edited by Ginko

9 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I swear you come on here every Sunday telling us how you drank yourself silly and you can't do it anymor, yet here you'll be next weekend, repeating the cycle ;)

Ha, I don't go out anywhere near as much as I used to! 

Saturday will be my first all dayer in a while. But yes, I will be moaning about that next Sunday! :D

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

One of the lads I meet when I go to most Villa games was found dead last night :(

nice fella and a real shame 

2 from that group now in the last year 

Sorry to hear that mate

Had he been ill recently? Or was it a shock?

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Sorry to hear that mate

Had he been ill recently? Or was it a shock?

tbh still don't know cause of death ... but best I know he didn't have any health issues 

• Sad 1

On 22/08/2017 at 02:11, NurembergVillan said:

Get well soon! Hope you don't turn into Vincent Pericard!

Lol thanks what happened to him can't remember didn't he play for Pompey.

Was originally admitted two weeks ago with a fever and chest pains I just thought it was flu or something they did an ECG and I had about cm fluid round heart they kept me in overnight and told me to take ibuprofen for 2 weeks and discharged me.

2 weeks later still had a fever of 39 had another ECG today and now there's like 4 inches of fluid quite an increase on 1cm lol so its going up they think its a nasty virus can't imagine how I got it I wash my hands like 6 times a day. Now on full spectrum of antivirals through drip.

They did say they want to jab a needle in my chest to drain it I keep thinking of the rock and what nic cage does at the end horrifying lol.

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Lol thanks what happened to him can't remember didn't he play for Pompey.

Was originally admitted two weeks ago with a fever and chest pains I just thought it was flu or something they did an ECG and I had about cm fluid round heart they kept me in overnight and told me to take ibuprofen for 2 weeks and discharged me.

2 weeks later still had a fever of 39 had another ECG today and now there's like 4 inches of fluid quite an increase on 1cm lol so its going up they think its a nasty virus can't imagine how I got it I wash my hands like 6 times a day. Now on full spectrum of antivirals through drip.

They did say they want to jab a needle in my chest to drain it I keep thinking of the rock and what nic cage does at the end horrifying lol.

Lyme disease? 

Whatever happened to @AVFCLaura?

I was going through some old DMs and stuff on my Twitter and I spoke to her a fair bit years ago when I was going through a rough time (depression) and realised I hadn't really seen her post/visit for a long time. Did she leave?

On 8/21/2017 at 23:35, AshVilla said:

Been admitted to hospital with pneumonia and pericarditis got antivirals stuck in my arm dumb nurse couldn't even stick the canula to my wrist 

Usually the nurses are really good. It's the Doctors who can't do the practical stuff.

18 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Whatever happened to @AVFCLaura?

I was going through some old DMs and stuff on my Twitter and I spoke to her a fair bit years ago when I was going through a rough time (depression) and realised I hadn't really seen her post/visit for a long time. Did she leave?

She's still on FB and Insta I think.

She had a bit of a meltdown on here about how cynical the place was. Can't blame her really!

@Stevo985 Yeah I checked on her profile (STALKER ALERT) and it said she last visited about 2-3 years ago, most of her posts were just 1 line comments on every off-topic thread, pretty troll-esque. Thought a meltdown was the most probable cause.

Shame I'm not on FB any more, I'd have said hello.

31 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Oh stop being a complete pussy. 

I once broke both my legs, my lungs collapsed and my jugular was severely lacerated.

2 paracetamol later and I was banging your mum.  

Lmao 10/10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

@Stevo985 Yeah I checked on her profile (STALKER ALERT) and it said she last visited about 2-3 years ago, most of her posts were just 1 line comments on every off-topic thread, pretty troll-esque. Thought a meltdown was the most probable cause.

Shame I'm not on FB any more, I'd have said hello.

I remember that night, it was quite funny. She opened a thread about the Brits as it was on TV at the time. She was pissed off because the replies were pretty much people saying how shit it was so she went on a mini rampage posting snipey comments in as many threads as she could before leaving.

That'll learn 'em she thought (maybe).

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Oh stop being a complete pussy, Private Pile. 

I once broke both my legs, my lungs collapsed and my jugular was severely lacerated.

2 paracetamol later and I was banging your mum.

Ha ha. Brilliant. :D

That could easily be some dialouge from "Full Metal Jacket", it isn't but it should be.

Nice one Private_Pile_Lepal_fan_4th_Brigade_Yes Sir_Sir

• Like 1

Â