General Chat

Stevo985

Wallets are for cards and paper money. 

You have pockets for change. 

Your wallet should also be emptied on an almost daily basis of receipts and other shit. Don't be a man baby with one of those massive wallets full of shite. 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, bickster said:

Wallets are for people who want to lose everything all at once

Don't use one myself

Going one further and having your phone case with card and cash pockets all in one.

You lose everything if you mislay that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You are all diagnosing the symptom not the disease . . . in Vietnam, they just don't have coins. That's the problem - their existence, not where you put them. 

So they don't know heads & tails in Vietnam? How on earth do they choose ends before a game?

43 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

surely this talk of change in wallets is one for the piss you off thread. I have a bit in my wallet that seemingly is purposefully designed for my change.

Then you own a shit wallet.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You are all diagnosing the symptom not the disease . . . in Vietnam, they just don't have coins. That's the problem - their existence, not where you put them. 

I agree.

In fact, surely it's only a matter of time before all cash is obsolete?

Ah but coin wallets have benefits you may forget to empty some change  when you wash your trousers then the ckins get stuck in yiur washing machine.  Then before you know it you have yiyr washibg machine clogged up with numerous coins. I guess its a good way to store monies :mrgreen:

19 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

My wallet has a small coin storage space so I can keep a few pound coins in. My previous wallets have had similar.

This set up has got me this far.

You've been living a lie.

I'd hate having change clanging around in my pocket. I've always had a coin part in my wallets, I've always assumed they all have? Why would you have a purpose built money holding device but then put money in your pocket all loose like? Doesn't it all fall out when you sit down? Nope, just no. Wrong on all levels.

On a similar note, people putting wallets in their back pocket. Its like asking to be robbed. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I'd hate having change clanging around in my pocket. I've always had a coin part in my wallets, I've always assumed they all have? Why would you have a purpose built money holding device but then put money in your pocket all loose like? Doesn't it all fall out when you sit down? Nope, just no. Wrong on all levels.

On a similar note, people putting wallets in their back pocket. Its like asking to be robbed. 

Yep, I'll already have my wallet, my phone and my keys in my pockets. Requiring a further separate space for shrapnel seems unnecessary.

I suppose in order to keep my wallet fairly streamlined, I try to get rid of excess coins first. But I don't carry too many coins in the first place anyway.

On your additional point, I notice more and more women seem to keep their phones in their back pockets. It's asking for trouble. And yes, in most of the times I've noticed this, I've been checking them out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cards in the card wallet, inside pocket of jacket.

Coins and house keys in right side pocket of jacket.

Car key in left side pocket of jacket.

Banknotes in left trouser pocket. 

Â