General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

It was my day off yesterday, so after the Walsall game on Tuesday I went to the pub for a few drinks and left my car there.

I've signed up to run 100 miles in July, so I decided to have a light jog back home at 1am to clock up an extra mile or two. Half way home I needed a wee so I went into an alley and wrote my name on a wall. My skinny jeans had been restricting my running a fair bit, so I decided leave my button and fly undone.

I carried on running and just before I was out the alley and back onto the street, a young couple started walking up the other way. They looked terrified, the girl screamed and the lad pulled her close and out of my way. My jeans had fallen to round my knees.

I'm just grateful I didn't have enough wee in me to write my whole name, there's plenty of Craigs in Halesowen right?

Was your Steve Bruce on show!? What a story lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Was your Steve Bruce on show!? What a story lol.

I don't think so, just my boxers. I do have a feeling they may have been a bit damp as a result of my drunk calligraphy, I know I got some on my shoes.

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

image.thumb.png.312e29885b8ba6b7e2780d1cf918852d.png

Imagine you are on a flight and there are two empty seats near you and you see that. 

I hate feet.

On the flight to Jamaica a few weeks ago the person behind me almost did this. Not both feet, but he had one (bare) foot on my seat. It wasn't as far forward as that but I could touch it with my elbow.

I dealt with it by elbowing it as hard as I possibly could whilst still being able to pretend it was an accident. It worked.

If I saw the above I'd ask them to **** off. And if that didn't work I'd have to move seats. Even if the seats were empty I couldn't face that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I hate feet.

On the flight to Jamaica a few weeks ago the person behind me almost did this. Not both feet, but he had one (bare) foot on my seat. It wasn't as far forward as that but I could touch it with my elbow.

I dealt with it by elbowing it as hard as I possibly could whilst still being able to pretend it was an accident. It worked.

If I saw the above I'd ask them to **** off. And if that didn't work I'd have to move seats. Even if the seats were empty I couldn't face that.

I just dont get why someone would do this. Its horrendous. As if i wanna see your dirty feet next to me all flight.

Like you i would have done the same thing. This should be banned from flights like like on the trains when you asked notvto put your feet on seats

• Like 1

On 7/20/2017 at 09:00, DK82 said:

The pay gap is ridiculous. I doubt it will be fixed any time soon. And for all the Tories bang on about a female leader and PM, women have been the ones to suffer most under Tory rule. It is pathetic.

It is illegal to pay a man more than a woman (and vice versa) for the exact same job. If any company does they should be prosecuted. 

Men on average earn more than women because of the different type of jobs they do and the fact they are less likely to work part time.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I hate feet.

I can't believe someone would even go bare foot on a plane? What sort of animals are they?! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Happened to my gf on a flight a couple of months back. Before I said anything, she resolved the issue by tickling them. They didn't reappear for the rest of the flight.

Hats off to your gf but touching some random persons nasty feet is not a option for me, you could always reverse yourself and do it back to them see how they like it!

Didn't know where to put this... 

Had my blood pressure taken yesterday. 181/103, which puts me roughly on the cusp of Hypertension 2 and 3 aka between 'dangerous' and 'severe' as defined by the WHO.

So, heart AIDS :(

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Xela said:

Had my blood pressure taken yesterday. 181/103, which puts me roughly on the cusp of Hypertension 2 and 3 aka between 'dangerous' and 'severe' as defined by the WHO.

Work?

14 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Well at least you'll die before you get old

No need to worry about the state pension age being increased! 

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Yeah, mine was not good either.  I'm now on 2 types of tablets to control it, and it's finally got down to safer levels.  I'd imagine you'll be on tablets pretty sharpish too! 

13 hours ago, Xela said:

I would imagine so, but it does run in the family as well. 

Dude, what needs to break before you decide enough is enough?

Exit strategy plans?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xann said:

Dude, what needs to break before you decide enough is enough?

Exit strategy plans?

I'm not saying Xela is killing himself to live, but many people do. Some stress is unavoidable and some people are naturally stressed. I'd hate to think I'd make myself ill over poxy work. 

• Like 1

Â