General Chat

Stevo985

I found a pair of jeans in my wardrobe that I hadn't seen for a while, I couldn't work out why I'd stopped wearing them.

Until later, when I put a handful of change in my pocket and they all fell down my trouser leg and rolled all over the pavement.

• Like 4

Had probably one of my busiest days ever at work today... exhausting but good. Still loads to look at but can wait until tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Had probably one of my busiest days ever at work today... exhausting but good. Still loads to look at but can wait until tomorrow.

You can't beat a busy day at work as imo it's good for the body and mind. When I have a quiet day for whatever reason I feel sluggish. 

9 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Me and Mrs P went to Frankie and Benny's last night. As the waitress sat us down she said "Please take your time to read through the menu as it's a brand new menu today, but just to let you know your food may take some time to come as the chefs are still learning how to f*** the food....I MEAN COOK...COOK THE FOOD".

You must of inheritated the one from near me he looked like amateur cook when I went!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

but the cars you forced off the road did?

The little old lady had never been in a car accident.  But she'd seen plenty of them in her rear view mirror.

• Like 2

To appease the lunatic fringe who didn't like a trace of animal fat in the new £5 note they are talking about using palm oil for the new £20 notes .. a small part of me likes to think the BofE have done this on purpose ... see we listened to you and decided to say **** you hippies 

10 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Me and Mrs P went to Frankie and Benny's last night. As the waitress sat us down she said "Please take your time to read through the menu as it's a brand new menu today, but just to let you know your food may take some time to come as the chefs are still learning how to f*** the food....I MEAN COOK...COOK THE FOOD".

Years ago I went to F&B for breakfast but for some reason I wanted scrambled egg instead of fried, waitress said ok no problem. Few minutes later she comes back and apologises saying that the chef doesnt speak English and she can't get him to understand that I want scrambled instead of fried egg.

• Like 1

My housemate, who talks nonstop on the phone/skype from when she gets home at 5pm to midnight. Every single day. 

I just don't understand how someone could talk for that length of time every day. What's even left to talk about? 

Â