General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone ever watch those Irish gypsy 'call out' videos where angry gypsies shout obscenities about a rival from another family for 5 minutes?

They're hilarious, because they are real.

Anyway, one of the most horrific insults in the gypsy community seems to be 'you're a shite in a bucket'. Its one that's thrown around in these videos a lot.

For a humble housebound gorger bred such as myself, it was hard to understand at first.

Why was that an insult? Finally I understood it, they didn't have a chemical toilet in their mobile home, hence they shite in a bucket. Terrible.

But now I know a different slant on the insult thanks to Rugeley. Rugeley is a self professed 'shite in a bucket'.

That's low man, even the gypsy bare knuckle fighters think that deificating in a bucket is bad.

I just beat the bloke who won tonight's mastermind on his general knowledge round as I played alone at home .... I thought the wife would be impressed but no she had her nose in a book and "wasn't listening " .... Meh

He dropped some easy ones, luckily he was well ahead from his special subject.

I just beat the bloke who won tonight's mastermind on his general knowledge round as I played alone at home .... I thought the wife would be impressed but no she had her nose in a book and "wasn't listening " .... Meh

I thought the Everton fan got well stitched up with is questions ,  i struggled on loads of his Q's  ...

guess it's luck of the draw when you go on a show like that 

• Like 1

I thought the Everton fan got well stitched up with is questions ,  i struggled on loads of his Q's  ...

guess it's luck of the draw when you go on a show like that 

They're all easy when you know them. It's pretty much a given that the younger the contestant, the less they know about stuff - they just haven't been round long enough to have picked up that much useless trivia. Hence so many retirees doing well in quizzes. The Everton fan was the youngest, so it didn't surprise me he struggled a bit.

• Like 1

had a right day yesterday because the night before id had a curry so the morning after whilst i was out with the dog(again) i had to run back to get on the loo which i just about made but on the way to work was a different matter. we are trying to find this job in solihull and my arse is twiching like a good un but i thought yeah we are nearly there so i will try and hold out but then the worse case scenario happend and we get lost driving around these posh streets in solihull. anyway we have a little combi van and i whilst my mate had pulled over to try and find out where we were i got in the back of the van and done this huge sloppy shit in a bucket that stunk to high heaven. by this point hes jumped out the van shouting unsavoury words at me in this really posh street then i fling my hi vis at him which ive used to wipe my arse with which upset him even more. we then had to drive to this site with this bucket full of shit in the back which stunk,i then had to clean it out when i got on site. he got pay back on me though because when we were throwing tiles up the roof i was not paying attention properly and the tiles he threw caught the end of my nose and has taken all the skin off the end. so not only did i have a sore arse i had a sore nose and it looks like ive been on a crack pipe all night as crackheads get these burns on their noses which look identical to mine.

Wish I'd met you 20 years ago, we'd have been the Animal brothers :)

Just found out that my cousin (who I've always been very close to) lost his partner to cancer today. She was 31 and a lovely woman. 

**** cancer.

So sorry to hear this. That's rough. That your cousin has a cousin who cares so much will be a comfort to him. 

had a right day yesterday because the night before id had a curry so the morning after whilst i was out with the dog(again) i had to run back to get on the loo which i just about made but on the way to work was a different matter. we are trying to find this job in solihull and my arse is twiching like a good un but i thought yeah we are nearly there so i will try and hold out but then the worse case scenario happend and we get lost driving around these posh streets in solihull. anyway we have a little combi van and i whilst my mate had pulled over to try and find out where we were i got in the back of the van and done this huge sloppy shit in a bucket that stunk to high heaven. by this point hes jumped out the van shouting unsavoury words at me in this really posh street then i fling my hi vis at him which ive used to wipe my arse with which upset him even more. we then had to drive to this site with this bucket full of shit in the back which stunk,i then had to clean it out when i got on site. he got pay back on me though because when we were throwing tiles up the roof i was not paying attention properly and the tiles he threw caught the end of my nose and has taken all the skin off the end. so not only did i have a sore arse i had a sore nose and it looks like ive been on a crack pipe all night as crackheads get these burns on their noses which look identical to mine.

Wish I'd met you 20 years ago, we'd have been the Animal brothers :)

yep they wouldn't stand a chance would they.

Wish I'd met you 20 years ago, we'd have been the Animal brothers [emoji4]

16795.jpg

• Like 2

Just found out that my cousin (who I've always been very close to) lost his partner to cancer today. She was 31 and a lovely woman. 

**** cancer.

Mucker my deepest, Mrs PR lost her dad only a fortnight ago to the same, horrible horrible thing. You know where I am if you need anything fella x

Cancer is proper shit. My mum currently having Chemo for throat cancer.

How can billions of pounds and the greatest minds in the world still not crack it?

It's a fault inherent in our own bodies, innit. If you live long enough and nothing else gets you, you will get it. It's shit & I do hope they find a cure but I can see why it is difficult.

• Like 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3275447/Vile-racist-rant-London-bus-caught-camera.html

'Talk your own language, f***ing Isis b****es': Mother with a PRAM launches vile racist rant at two Muslim women on a London bus 

• A black woman taunted Muslim passengers on board a London bus
  • She referred to them as 'sandbags' and 'Isis bitches' in the racist rant 
  • The bus driver tried to calm the situation but the woman's abuse continued 
  • The incident was caught on video and has since gone viral on Facebook 

what the ****

The only thing worse than the article is the comment section

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3275447/Vile-racist-rant-London-bus-caught-camera.html

'Talk your own language, f***ing Isis b****es': Mother with a PRAM launches vile racist rant at two Muslim women on a London bus 

• A black woman taunted Muslim passengers on board a London bus
  • She referred to them as 'sandbags' and 'Isis bitches' in the racist rant 
  • The bus driver tried to calm the situation but the woman's abuse continued 
  • The incident was caught on video and has since gone viral on Facebook 

what the ****

The only thing worse than the article is the comment section

Tried watching the video of it but it was just a barrage of BEEP, BEEP, You BEEPING BEEP, ISIS, BEEP.

Â