General Chat

Stevo985

Just on the bus going home now going to stop off and get myself a little drink, sit down and listen to music all night.

Quite looking forward to it actually, I decided at 9:30 this morning that today was a good day to have a drink

Edited by leemond2008

I notice Miss Jones has been to No. 10 today.

Do me a favour and break Dave's nose for me.

Er...you dont get how PR works do you haha. :D

Why do you think i never I didn't confirm i was going...to avoid all the requests for to me dropkick the PM haha

Was funny when Jeremy Clarkson with giving grief on twitter about his show saying it had less viewers than cash in the attic.

Which in a strange coincidence, is probably where Piers hides the evidence for phone hacking.

• Like 2

Nope firm and efficient. I did ask him why he bothers supporting Villa as everyone i know who does is terminally depressed. His response "Once you have a team it is for life!"

Should have told him to join VT...

Oh and I would just like to take the opportunity to thank 8Pints ad Villaajax for helping me achieve this monumental landmark

I recon that thanking you pair is the least I could do seeings how you account for probably a good 89% of likes that I receive

• Like 1

Oh and I would just like to take the opportunity to thank 8Pints and Villaajax for helping me achieve this monumental landmark

I recon that thanking you pair is the least I could do seeings how you account for probably a good 89% of likes that I receive

To commemorate this moment I managed to find an early picture of you which also expresses my reply

3.jpg

Although I apparently account for probably a good 89% of likes that everyone receives :)

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Oh and I would just like to take the opportunity to thank 8Pints and Villaajax for helping me achieve this monumental landmark

To commemorate this moment I managed to find an early picture of you which also expresses my reply

3.jpg

Although I apparently account for probably a good 89% of likes that everyone receives :)

In all fairness that could well be me as a babby, I'm currently supping a can of special brew

Oh and I would just like to take the opportunity to thank 8Pints ad Villaajax for helping me achieve this monumental landmark

We like you Leemond! :thumb:

Â