General Chat

Stevo985

Just seen my friend's daughter on American national TV with a main part on a prime time show. Proper weird.

Well it was a promo for it and it's aired next Friday(?) if any American Villans like the Sound of Music :P

Edited by StefanAVFC

I've just watched the first Tim Burton Batman movie again for the first time in a long time...

... and it has really struck me that (1) Tim Burton's Batman films are a lot better than Christopher Nolan's and (2) Michael Keaton is an infinitely better Batman than Christian Bale.

• Like 1

I've just watched the first Tim Burton Batman movie again for the first time in a long time...

... and it has really struck me that (1) Tim Burton's Batman films are a lot better than Christopher Nolan's and (2) Michael Keaton is an infinitely better Batman than Christian Bale.

Interesting. What factors in each make you feel this way?

Home after a lads weekend in Nottingham

Was rather impressed with Nottingham as a destination for getting drunk in

The converted church into a pitcher and piano is a nice touch , though rather crowded on a sat night

Saw Brentford beat county and then crossed over the road into hooters where much to my shame I failed in the 50 chicken wings challenge

Worryingly I seem to have acquired a taste for cocktails lately ... But I'm in touch enough not to be uneasy about drinking a pink drink in public ..

Finished off this morning with a quick walk around the castle area and a pint at the oldest Inn in England .... Who says lads weekends don't involve culture

• Like 1

The converted church into a pitcher and piano is a nice touch , though rather crowded on a sat night

Saw Brentford beat county and then crossed over the road into hooters where much to my shame I failed in the 50 chicken wings challenge

Worryingly I seem to have acquired a taste for cocktails lately ... But I'm in touch enough not to be uneasy about drinking a pink drink in public ..

Finished off this morning with a quick walk around the castle area and a pint at the oldest Inn in England .... Who says lads weekends don't involve culture

Nottingham used to have the reputation of the highest women-to-men ratio in the country (due to the lace industry), and - more arguably - the best looking women. 

Haven't been in the Trip to Jerusalem in over 30 years. 

The other remarkable watering hole was the Yates's Wine Lodge - potted palms, string quartet and prostitutes. 

Edited by mjmooney

Nottingham used to have the reputation of the highest women-to-men ratio in the country (due to the lace industry), and - more arguably - the best looking women.

Haven't been in the Trip to Jerusalem in over 30 years.

We'd heard that ratio stat and wondered the reason why ... Could have done with you on Friday when we were throwing wild guesses around the place !!

Â