General Chat

Stevo985

If Amazon drones are flying through the streets, I think it's about time we legalise firearms and stock up in preparation for the inevitable robot revolution.

it's OK I've just told Sarah Connor to go Ex-Directory so any future robot won't be able to find her

• Like 1

I had a conversation with a stripper on Saturday night, as you do.

They earn shitloads of money.

Was she dry-humping your danglies at the time or did you meet her away from work :D

I was there with the girl I'm seeing (yeah, bit weird), so I was talking to her at work but with the knowledge that I wasn't interested in a dance in any way shape or form (not that I didn't WANT one of course ;) ) as my gf was standing with us.

But yeah, she said she paid £80 a night to the club to dance there and kept everything else she earned. She worked 4 nights a week and said she considers it a bad night if she goes home with anything less than £500.

Said she regularly earns 3 or 4 grand a week.

It might have been bullshit. but I'm not sure why she'd lie to me in that situation

Yes, they can earn a lot of money for the stuff they do in the 'VIP' room

Never felt the need or particularly wanted to stuff my money into the pants of a woman who has been grinding her sweaty axe wound against a pole for a few hours

I concur. Can't see the appeal myself. Like going to a restaurant and watching everyone else eat.

My 11 yr old nephew had his gaul bladder removed today...but for about 2 hrs after the surgery was supposed to be complete, we didn't get any news from any doctors, staff, etc. High anxiety for a while, but the little guy is doing fine. Stoic kid, plays it real cool  :D

RELIEF

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 3

on stripper talk, I've been in one club once and it just felt so odd. Was a stag do, and not my thing, though it was amusing chipping in to get a dance for another friend who's similar to me and was equally uncomfortable, ending up talking about his phd on shakespeare in wales to the stripper. sounded like they had a pleasant conversation tbh. 

I used to live with a posh club dancer. She'd clear £400+ a night. I'm pretty sure she didn't do extras.

That was about 10 years ago.

All these strippers earning cash tax free and yet no outrage about it

Just goes to show eh

Never felt the need or particularly wanted to stuff my money into the pants of a woman who has been grinding her sweaty axe wound against a pole for a few hours

I concur. Can't see the appeal myself. Like going to a restaurant and watching everyone else eat.

Oh I'm exactly the same.

I've only ever been on stag dos and Saturday night (it was the missus' work night out and for some reason they thought it was a good idea to go to Legs 11)

I'm not into it myself. I'll have a dance if I'm on a stag do but on more than one occasion I haven't bothered.

Â