General Chat

Stevo985

Wark on Newsnight just reported a helicopter crashing in to a pub in Glasgow. :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-25163045

Helicopter crashes into Glasgow pub
_51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66dd

A helicopter has crashed into a pub on the banks of the River Clyde in Glasgow, it has been reported.

The accident is said to have happened at the Clutha Vaults in Stockwell Street.

Jim Murphy, the shadow development secretary, said there had been multiple injuries.

Speaking to the BBC News Channel he said the fire brigade told him a helicopter crash had taken place.

He reported a "pile of people" clambering out of a pub.

He said there were about 40 fire brigade staff at the scene and said passers-by had helped at the scene.

Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said it was "absolutely awful news".

"My thoughts are with everyone involved and the emergency services," she tweeted.

Ed Miliband said it was "shocking news from Glasgow. All my thoughts are with those who have been injured."

Happy Bday!!!!

And I'm 32, so you can all shut it. :P

I'm 50 and if you are all as good lookin as i am (see below) with everything still working when reaching that age then you're doing alright.

boring.gif

Edited by Morpheus

Happy birthday Ginko!

(28?! I thought he was 20/21)

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.

If it helps, I still look around 19 and have the mindset, so it's no surprise you thought I was younger. This babyface is a curse.

Happy birthday Ginko!

(28?! I thought he was 20/21)

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.

If it helps, I still look around 19 and have the mindset, so it's no surprise you thought I was younger. This babyface is a curse.

You share a birthday with Sylla, although he's a youthful 23 not a decrepit 28. 

You share a birthday with Sylla, although he's a youthful 23 not a decrepit 28. 

That's way better than Ryan Giggs, Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Don Cheadle and C.S Lewis, thanks!

Sounds to me like Ginko duped villajax about his true age in order to establish some form of friendship that would lead to a 'meet' somewhere in the Oxfordshire countryside.

:ph34r:

Edited by Ginko

up at the crack of 9:30, private job to earn a little cash, off for a pub lunch now, footy this afternoon, butcher's later for a hunk of meat to roast for tomorrow's big lunch before tomorrow night's gig.

weekends are the bomb, as I believe us kids under 60 say

Â